Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must Destroy Xonotic Forums! Go!

Copy/paste this into the address bar.

Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

Then use arrow keys and spacebar.

your name was the firs thing to go :3
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

That is utterly mental.
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

it work really well on facebook.

I wish you could go through links with it though. cause then I could start in the main forum and then move on to all the subforums.

Imgur Gallery

Must have a "save to the web server" feature.

lol, I actually have this as an Opera Plugin. Should so safe this for school.

I think a more effective means of destroying this place would be derailing topics and turning them into balance threads. That seems to be very easy to do.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Lee_Stricklin Wrote:I think a more effective means of destroying this place would be derailing topics and turning them into balance threads. That seems to be very easy to do.

Call me shallow, but blasting away everything you see with a SUPER COOL SPACESHIP of AWESOME is a lot more entertaining than the subtle art of balance-trolling. Having said that, virtual JavaScript powered bullets aren't quite as powerful as hypothetical xon damage changes.

Edit: Protip: You can also do this with Chromium's "New Tab" page and the WebKit inspector Big Grin Also, make it a bookmarklet for easy access Wink
[Image: vN3NkMA]
(Idea stolen from Mr. Bougo. Hehehehe)

Did he died?

Here's another one:
javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'];for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement('script');s.src=ss[i];document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

on the whole, that ship seems way too strong though. They should nerf the damage a little and make the webage's more powerfull, to make it more challenging.

oh, and the ship is too slow, they need to make it faster. and bunny hopping is WAAAAY to difficult.

Imgur Gallery

funny thing, I find that it lags here, but works wonders on BBC homepage... :O
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

(03-16-2011, 09:49 AM)theShadow Wrote: on the whole, that ship seems way too strong though. They should nerf the damage a little and make the webage's more powerfull, to make it more challenging.

oh, and the ship is too slow, they need to make it faster. and bunny hopping is WAAAAY to difficult.

Yes, agree. And I don't like the secondary fire mode at all, it should be something like a lightning gun with inverse falloff damage. The turn speed seems alright to me, though.

There definitely needs to be an easier way to bunnyhop, a spaceship that has such difficulties with bunny hopping is ridiculously unrealistic.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(03-16-2011, 09:49 AM)theShadow Wrote: on the whole, that ship seems way too strong though. They should nerf the damage a little and make the webage's more powerfull, to make it more challenging.

NO! You don't have to bunnyhop at such speed! This is madness! And I find it hard to imagine why would you make the website stronger. It just doesn't compute!
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Aww come on the website doesn't stand a chance against this spaceship. Except for the parts that seem to be invulnerable to the bullets, but nothing a good lightning gun can fix. Maybe if it would have items that would stick out so the spaceship can take damage? Of course we need to check that such changes don't break any older and well-visited web sites for backward compatibility.

Bunny hopping would indeed pose a non-trivial challenge to movement but then again it would also add to the depth of gameplay. Maybe we should set maxspeed a bit lower for the spaceship though.
My Xonstats Profile

has anyone tried laser hopping yet? i find that the amount of force is not sufficient to reach the the opposite side of the webpage.

this is discouraging. I think maybe I will dig around in the config files and see if I can improve some of this.

Imgur Gallery

Who needs laser hopping? I think the laser is ridiculously overpowered as it is. Increasing the force would inevitably lead to people racing all over the place and having tremendous fun. I think that would be the wrong approach since we're trying to make this work in a balanced way also for other game modes than free flight.

Maybe I'll have a look at them config files too. I'll see what I can come up with.
My Xonstats Profile

Well this is interesting... According to the source, this script has NO balance.

But I think that the current max_projectiles it too high; just look on how you can spam it.

Yet I still think any bunnyhopping will be neccessarry - with this speed?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Destroy Angels has such a breathtaking music video TheLastProject 17 16,106 07-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Move NetRadiant Forums rainerzufalldererste 3 3,617 09-03-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: rainerzufalldererste