Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rust7's Race-Mode Mappings

(11-26-2013, 07:57 AM)-maniac|Su- Wrote: yey - Rust7 strikes strikes back ... Heart

Map is uploaded and running ... nice again Big Grin
It.s more my kind of map - no weapons just runnin ...

Hope you have fun ...

btw.
(11-23-2013, 04:14 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: ... if the weaponswitch wasn't as slow as it is in prophets Big Grin

Should be fixed - just updated the balanceXDF.cfg (fix of weaponswitchdelay).
Read moar at itsme/Github - ty 2 ItĀ“sme.

GreetZ Su

Thanks Su!
Cool stuff about that weaponswitch, btw - u should also implement that "working playerclip" - which is on Packer's server, coz in your server, any kind of playerclip just dont works, u just "bug" through them - i dont know how or what to do to get that right working, so dont take this as a harassment, just said.

(11-26-2013, 12:52 PM)Rust7 Wrote: ... u should also implement that "working playerclip" - which is on Packer's server...

Really don.t know what.s the difference to packers server Huh

I.m using the same 'defaultXDF.cfg' - 'physicsXDF.cfg' - 'balanceXDF.cfg' - 'server_cts.cfg' ...
When he utilises a secret command hidden in his configs he don.t tell me ... Tongue

GreetZ Su

(11-26-2013, 02:16 PM)-maniac|Su- Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 12:52 PM)Rust7 Wrote: ... u should also implement that "working playerclip" - which is on Packer's server...

Really don.t know what.s the difference to packers server Huh

I.m using the same 'defaultXDF.cfg' - 'physicsXDF.cfg' - 'balanceXDF.cfg' - 'server_cts.cfg' ...
When he utilises a secret command hidden in his configs he don.t tell me ... Tongue

GreetZ Su

Hmm, thats interesting, and also bad - two of you should work together, because - well...only that two server exist in CTS Xonotic. I think you should ask him about that clip stuff. Or, i will too if i see him again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netradiant brush outline in 2D view grid mode Nyx 2 1,596 08-05-2021, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Nyx