Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quake Expo 2011

Information 
Hi guys, now that Easter is behind me, I decided to push this announcement even further. I decided - after some discussion with some fellow Quakers - to host the new Quake Expo 2011 on http://expo2011.quakewiki.net/

I have a booth system built from scratch. It doesn't have ads, it will not have ads, it's completely transparent and it's open for registration!

I'll make this announcement on several other forums, I'll check them once a day. Any question you might have is welcome.

Get your booth babes ready!

Ah, nice. I look forward to that. Thanks for the announcement!

(04-26-2011, 08:43 AM)PCLizard Wrote: Ah, nice. I look forward to that. Thanks for the announcement!

You're welcome! Feel free to add Xonotic to the Quake Expo, or even mods/maps built for Xonotic.

Registration is open!

Oh, so is this a strictly online based expo? If so then this will be very easy to set up ^_^

Otherwise we would need to find someone to represent us and all that jazz.

I think they were strictly online for a while now, ofc you can always represent Xontic @ quakecon Big Grin
#deathmatchers

Hey, thanks for your reply!

The Expo is online, it was always online.

A Xonotic booth would be a great opportunity for some more promotion. Both sides. The Expo will be covered on many Quake-related (or simply gaming-related) blogs, sites and forums.

You're welcome! Feel free to add Xonotic to the Quake Expo, or even mods/maps built for Xonotic.

Registration is open!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: dmd8jk.png]
ipad 2 keyboard cases iPad 2 Crocordile Cases ipad 2 keyboard

Why did no one set up a booth yet?
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

(05-24-2011, 08:25 AM)Cortez666 Wrote: Why did no one set up a booth yet?

Time is ticking. Get Xonotic there!

(05-31-2011, 05:47 AM)Chip Wrote: Time is ticking. Get Xonotic there!

i guess it wont happen
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Ok I'll say it: second life
I know i know, but wouldn't it be cool if you could hold this expo in some sort of 3d environment, then I thought of second life and my whole argument went to shit....
HOWEVER!
I still think this idea has legs... even if they are hairy and too masculine looking... ok... ok... ok
I'll get my coat...
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

Registered.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Thank you C.Brutail Smile
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

http://expo2011.quakewiki.net/detail-view.php?id=98

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Quake Expo qwertyuiop924 5 5,070 06-17-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: qbism
Question Close quarters combat argument: Xonotic vs Quake W4RP1G 14 19,537 10-13-2012, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Xplosives so reliable: How do I do rand(); or use it in quake C? XonoxSeven 4 5,323 09-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Last Post: PinkRobot
  QuakeCon 2011 TickleMeElmo 8 9,789 05-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Last Post: naryl