Create an account

Poll: Would you like guitar music in Xonotic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Yes, but not the example you've posted.
66.67%
2 66.67%
No.
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying it with the guitar.

Hey! I was thinking about posting this in the music thread but I think It's too off the topic. I mean MAYBE someone would like to hear music like this in the game, but I have to greatly improve my guitar skills to make it work Smile

Anyway, a pal of mine who's nickname is "Marius" wanted me to record something slow, silent and dark on the guitar for him. So I grabbed my ZOOM H2 recording device, launched Ardour set the tempo to 75 and stated experimenting Big Grin

http://unfamusic.com/5h1+/unfa-MariusInTheDark-1.ogg

I'm wondering if music like this could be used in the game, maybe with some bases and beats to support it, but mainly guitar... So I'll take the oportunity and make a poll Big Grin
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

I wouldn't mind hearing some guitar stuff in Xonotic. I've been known to play fairly well myself, might record some things for y'all Smile

(06-15-2011, 03:08 PM)JayWalker Wrote: I've been known to play fairly well myself, might record some things for y'all Smile

Cool, give it a try then! Smile
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I built a tube guitar preamp JayWalker 10 18,917 01-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Last Post: JayWalker