Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dsf

dsf

It has real-time built-in map editing? Never saw anyone use it in game.
chooksta Wrote:640t ought to be enuf for antibody
- microsoft windows

(06-22-2011, 11:49 AM)naryl Wrote: It has real-time built-in map editing? Never saw anyone use it in game.

Yes it has, try it out! Smile
My in-game name is GooshGoosh!

Where is the "nexuiz" option?

Pretty much flamebait. Let's not fall for it.
Also, a built-in map editor doesn't amuse me enough, though looking at the video and screenshots, it has to be a fun game.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

the map editor would be more points in it's favor if it weren't completely lame.
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

Played it, I prefer Xonotic. But to be fair lets wait until both games are finished.
Hey, want to learn to map? You might want to start here and here!

Red Eclipse had some of the most screwy feeling weapons AND movement (the weapons being punier than UT2k4's and the physics being more floaty than UT2k4's as well) I've seen in ANY game the last time I played it. The in-game map editor (which is the same one used in other Cube and Cube2-based games) shouldn't be that either, it should be locked away from the playing field as I don't think people should be able to screw with maps while an actual game is going on.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

"But to be fair lets wait until both games are finished." is the best line of all.

Xonotic has many features Red Eclipse does not have, and Red Eclipse has many features Xonotic does not have. Personally I severely prefer Xonotic, and I feel like the gameplay in RE is quite stale compared to the complexity in Xonotic, but well it is far more difficult to map for Xonotic than it is for RE for example.

To be fun, though... someone should post an exact copy of this thread on RE forums but in reverse. Trololololololol.

(06-22-2011, 08:11 PM)Samual Wrote: To be fun, though... someone should post an exact copy of this thread on RE forums but in reverse. Trololololololol.

I'm not doing that. But I know someone who can.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

(06-24-2011, 07:48 AM)Minkovsky Wrote:
(06-22-2011, 08:11 PM)Samual Wrote: To be fun, though... someone should post an exact copy of this thread on RE forums but in reverse. Trololololololol.

I'm not doing that. But I know someone who can.

I'm too lazy to do it at the moment, else I would just for the lolz.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

I say that's what others call as "trolling", so better not.
Moving on!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."