Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aggressor Remake

Hello guys!

I'm da (in)famous Loki aka Crazy Mexican Fireleg from Nexuiz Minsta.

And as such, would love to ask one question regarding my favourite map aggressor:

Is anybody working on a remake/restyle/remix/whatever of this map? If yes, is that work official and the one to be included in the final release? Exclusively, that is.

Regards,
--Loki

http://beta.xonotic.org/autobuild-bsp/ag...85800cc1b/

thats retextured version 3 or 4 iirc
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Ok so nothing more radical that that is in the works? Is anything more radical planned?

Before making radical changes, it could be fun to play aggressor with a new item placement.
I'm sure it would add a great novelty to this great map.
Just an idea.
Fat.bot.Slim

I`m a minsta player so items mean little to me. Smile

Well I was referring to the artistic side of the things. Not the map itself, I`m no mapper, don`t have the required experience.

OK so if nobody confirms in 24 hours that they're working on this map I'll claim the map as being remade. Guess the devs are fine with that.

afaik no one is working on a new version.

FruitieX mentioned that he want to retexture that map once again, but im certain he didnt.

a long time ago (roughly 4 years ago) i played a bit around with the map and this was the result (nexmap)

http://rm.endoftheinternet.org/~nexuiz/m..._remix.pk3
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Yeah. Aggressor_remix. So it was you. Well, nice to meet you Smile

4 years ago, who could've even imagined it was so long ago...

OK so I claim the map. In a month it'll be basically done I think. (if you wonder, the "vehicle man" in the UT3 team spent a year doing his vehicle work. Result? Game (and well just sci-fi) vehicle designs that you cannot surpass even after having smoked all the herb on the planet searching for inspiration.)

Cortex666, you've got 555 posts! As well as something to celebrate Big Grin