Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is XPM dead?

I didn't see much XPM development after the only xpm server is down. I wonder if the XPM is dead and replace by the default settings (Not only physics)?

DEAD AS A DODO!

That's a joke. Not sure, best bet is to contact FruitieX, I doubt very much it is dead though just he has not had time to work on it..in regards to the server, again ask FruitieX Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

i assume you are mostly talking about this one http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=1858

about the server. FruitieX manages the server but he is the not the real admin. iirc the xpm of the server was killed for some reason, but i might be wrong.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

But I can't find the code the XPM in git Tongue There is only a physicsXPM.cfg
Maybe there is a branch,.

there is also the defaultXPM.cfg
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

(07-04-2011, 02:33 PM)Cortez666 Wrote: there is also the defaultXPM.cfg

Executing defaultXPM.cfg on the current git will break xonotic. It displays some strange messages and I can't get pass the starting line.

i just checked it. defaultXPM.cfg seems is just a small cfg which starts all the other needed configs, so nothing elementary. But the weapon balance cfg seem to be missing. i suggest you just wait till fruitiex responses.

(07-04-2011, 03:27 PM)Cortez666 Wrote: i just checked it. defaultXPM.cfg seems is just a small cfg which starts all the other needed configs, so nothing elementary. But the weapon balance cfg seem to be missing. i suggest you just wait till fruitiex responses.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will wait for FruitiX's answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The big XPM / competitive gaming thread asyyy 62 58,151 01-25-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: MichaHil
  Arena Shooters Are Dead node357 71 74,462 04-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Naruto_9
  So...How dead is this game? Chomps123 63 60,532 01-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Halogene
Sad Why is the forum dead? Leroy 10 12,933 10-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Finko
  Race/XPM movie. Demo's wanted. kojn^ 4 5,575 11-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Last Post: kojn^