Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLN]_ clan

I thought I should introduce my/our clan:
The CLN clan is relatively new and only consists of three players at the moment. But everyone (preferably those from Europe) can feel free to join our clan! We mostly play Nexuiz and Xonotic but also Quake Wars (sometimes). We behave friendly, don´t typefrag and help newbies to find a way into the game! (although we are not the best players out there Wink)

Current members:
Chrisinator
Slayer
Alphawolf

CLN means? Smile

clan! Big Grin The clan clan! Actually it was the idea of my friend (Slayer) and I didn´t knew a better name!Blush

Cool, really cool!! Maybe we could organize some game someday, kind of fun-fraggin-evening between BOT and CLN Smile
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Eh, are you serious? Because it wouldn´t be much fun for us (CLN). I already see the scoreboard:
BOT: 999
CLN: 0
Slayer is beginner/advanced, Chrisinator also advanced and I, well, I think advanced too. I still have to learn to switch the weapons faster and use a kind of combo (not weapon specific combo). Although I´m good with the Mortar and Electro. The Nex is a kind of problem for me...
Maybe we could learn something from you? Smile

good to see another clan,

be sure to always be active and to get them comps happening!

and dont let distance stop ya from playing against other people around the world (for non serious battlesof course)

at least get ya team and go visit any server that have people on (time frame will sux a bit) and challenge anyone that agrees , even if ya ping time is over 9000!

the amount of learning you will gain from that alone will help mate Smile

also use irc chat to learn who may be interested for a game (cue kojin here for details Smile )

stick with it guys , dont give up when the servers may be quiet , and if ya do well ill make a clan tune for ya Big Grin (its not much , but its something , for fun)

[CLN] ftw!

t

:^
oh and
[CLN] better not mean : chooksta loves nerds

i do , but

im married :p
(and im not a nerd)
(they are kinda scary , are probaly reading this now and planning something evil)
* chooksta runs

t

Thank you chooksta! I have to motivate my friend a bit to play more Xonotic! He´s always frustrated when playing against pros like you and then looses nearly every game. Sad

Would be cool to have another team member who´s not from Germany! Yeah, we are all from Germany! Big Grin

ty , but im not a pro player , i just only know how to get a flag and run/fly like hell (and try to be sneaky to fool them)

practise practise practise

i suggest you lay on some drinks and chips for ya mate , but he cant consume them untill he has had 3 games in a row Smile

then give him 1 chip , and 3% of the volume of the drink :p

then kick him in the nuts and tell him to stop complaining

then blackmail him to play (if hes got a crush on a cute chick at school or sumthing)

two weeks of good playing is needed i think , oh and develop a new play style , cant always be using that main gun all the time.

gl!

t

Thanks for the tip! Big Grin
He can be a very good player, trust me! But only when he´s in the mood to play, otherwise he has just no motivation. Maybe I should play some 1on1s with him, I heard that it is good to learn fast...

yer , it may break his spirit too Smile

i say get him pumped and play some phat beats and make the time around him to be good , then he will get addicted , but always cut up the game by trying different stuff , i like to try jump big gaps and like doing silly stuff (eg: throw a nex at an opponant and watch them hone in to get it , then step back and blast em with a rocket :p )

t

At the very least, get your team-mate's to join #xonotic.pickup, and we can go from there Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Will do! I´m happy to read such friendly comments! Smile

oh...

i better say something bad then.

YOUR GUNNA GET YA ASSES WHIPED!

Smile

t

The best tip I give is just practice, more practice, and even more practice. Just playing the game is the best way to learn it. Maybe spec some good players if you see them, and try to copy their tricks Tongue

And it doesn't matter if you get raped by good players, I also did a 1on1 vs Sless on Xoylent, I lost 30-0. But that is just the way to learn it.

Only one thing, change that name! I never heard such a boring name, you're even worse than the Deathmatchers. Show that you guys have some inspiration and humor, and change your name. Want examples? Here you are:
NoT -> Noobs on Tour
CSFS -> Can't shoot for shit
WaS -> What's a keyboard?
WTTLO -> Who turned the lights off?
And don't think I'm joking, I played over half a year in NoSkillsOnlyLuck!

(08-11-2011, 03:50 AM)Mepper Wrote: WaS -> What's a keyboard?

This one I like best.

Oh, and speccing experienced players is a good way to learn. What is even better is to ASK experienced players how they do it. Most of them will take the time to explain to newbies or less experienced players, if you're not currently in the middle of a pickup match :o)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Yeah the name isn´t really the best, I know. I like NoT (Noobs on Tour), WaS (What´s a keyboard?) is also a possibility. I think I should spend an hour with my friend and think about a new name. So thanks for the tip!

It would be really nice to play with you guys there! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 431 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,021 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
  Anyone interested in me starting a clan? [CISN] Neigdoig 5 2,253 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,120 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,328 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,834 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,643 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 29,942 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,176 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,442 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp