Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
My little pony... Xonotic pony?

Brick 
(01-11-2015, 09:14 AM)MirceaKitsune Wrote: Ugh... I need to re-upload these somewhere else. It's probably because the Xonotic GIT system moved to GitLab, and I'm not sure if the old repositories are still there.

I downloaded them from XFiles and got the ponies, but XFiles doesn't exist anymore.

(02-28-2015, 08:01 AM)pootisgumball256 Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 09:14 AM)MirceaKitsune Wrote: Ugh... I need to re-upload these somewhere else. It's probably because the Xonotic GIT system moved to GitLab, and I'm not sure if the old repositories are still there.

I downloaded them from XFiles and got the ponies, but XFiles doesn't exist anymore.

What files are you looking for?
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

It was mde by the same guy,so I'm asking here,do somebody can reupload the Renamon and Krystal models too.Thanks!
[Image: signat10.jpg]

The only way you can get the pony models is by downloading them from a server. Otherwise, forget it.

I need someone to upload the pony models as well.

I will post the model files shortly by tomorrow the latest.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

I have found the v4.1 pk3 on my disk for the next meetup. I can host it on my server if required (if it was not down for legal issue or something like that).

I was afraid the pony mod wasn't available anymore, but I still have my own copy Smile

The model is available here too if needed: http://dl.xonotic.co/xmdl-pony_v4.1.pk3
[Image: 230.png]

The links in the top post are dead

*The horror! The horror!*

(11-12-2016, 04:37 PM)Melanosuchus Wrote: The links in the top post are dead

What we are graced by a post from Melanosuchus? Seems the rumours of your demise have been exaggerated by French non Cesy types.

The Melanosuchus shall last forever!

(11-13-2016, 04:24 AM)Melanosuchus Wrote: The Melanosuchus shall last forever!

Long live the Equestria king! I see lots of MLP's at the flea market on Sunday. I keep on thinking of buying some and sending you some Canadian ponies but I would get a WTF? from my wife if I bought them and said I'm sending them to a Mafioso who lives in Brexit.

(11-12-2016, 04:37 PM)Melanosuchus Wrote: The links in the top post are dead

Mario posted a working url a few months ago, here's another one (hosted by me):
http://tmp.cybkil.cu.cc/xonotic/xmdl-pony_v4.1.pk3
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little texture pack Black-Dragon131 5 5,774 08-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Black-Dragon131