this the map SavageX and myself worked on lately

Its a beta at the moment.
It mostly needs details.

Download:
http://beta.xonotic.org/autobuild-bsp/on...0e7b84.pk3

Screenshots:
http://beta.xonotic.org/autobuild-bsp/on...a5fcb953e/
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Here is a demo, maybe this 'hacks' might affect the gameplay on the map

.zip   2011-08-17_19-06_onarail.zip (Size: 296.58 KB / Downloads: 8)

I know you said this was a nexuiz-map re-make, but from the screenshots it looks exactly the same as UT's AS-Hispeed..except I'm guessing the train isn't moving (or that effect) like in UT's Hispeed..so you get resistance when running along the top of it Smile

Anyway, I'll try to get this tonight to have a look around it and give some feedback, good work getting a Assault map out Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

What you really need is a shader for the ground that maps it's corrdanits to the moving trees or something, so that it appears to be moving... right now the moving trees look exactly like what they are... moving trees.

Also on the slime crates that the attackers destroy, only shooting the cage part will damage it... shooting the slime does not. I think this is confusing maybe, for example, on the first time on the map someone could run up to it with the sniper rifle, nex, mg etc, pour lead into it, and not get any damage, and then walk up with a shotgun and hit the metal and it dies quickly. A bit confusing, especially under fire. So perhaps a invisible box over the top that covered the whole crate and took the damage would be better.

Good concept for an assault map. Like the spawn tubes Smile

SCNR about the Transrapid.
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

Weil das ja klar ist!
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Passed on my comments on IRC Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org