Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Z-

http://images.4channel.org/f/src/%5BS%5D...oo.%20.swf
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Linking straight to 4chan: Not a good idea.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Well, I discovered there's some interesting stuff in there. Never really been into 4chan, just yesterday I gave it a try.

Should I use some tricky redirecting not-recognisable short-ended secret link instead?
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Did you mean to link this? Sauce is always better.

(08-22-2011, 08:16 AM)unfa Wrote: ..., just yesterday I gave it a try.

That is a VERY VERY bad idea.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Ass crack of the internet lol or maybe that was Encyclopedia Dramatica (GOOGLE AT YOUR OWN RISK). I used to lurk the /v/ and /g/ boards there, but all they are is trolls trolling trolls, flame wars, and virtually no moderation to speak of. Bad site.

Someone actually did a scientific paper on /b/
It's downloadable here.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

(08-22-2011, 06:27 PM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Ass crack of the internet lol or maybe that was Encyclopedia Dramatica (GOOGLE AT YOUR OWN RISK). I used to lurk the /v/ and /g/ boards there, but all they are is trolls trolling trolls, flame wars, and virtually no moderation to speak of. Bad site.

And occasionnally it provides interesting content.

Good site, but most should stay away from it. I'm glad it exists, it means freedom on the internet is in rather good health.