Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources as Requested

Hi Guys,

Been a loooong time, how is everyone? Cool

Just watched some videos of Xonotic game play, looks very good as I expected Wink I stopped playing because of no support for Oldskool Mac PPC like I have got. Im still running Tiger Big Grin However I will jump on a PC some time and have a shoot up!

Anyway, I have received a few PM's about requests for some music sources. I have just retrieved them from my archives and so here they are:

FYI I renamed "Xonotic Theme 2" to "Space Raiders"!

Space Raiders{SC0RP}
Space Raiders_Source{SC0RP}

Xonotic Theme{SC0RP}
Xonotic Theme_Source{SC0RP}

Cool

Cool! Welcome back and I can't wait to see your work included! I always liked that tune.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

You´re the one and only! Smile Welcome back!

*Pokes unfa, chooksta, Kay* to provide them.

ow , i just got poked

t

:^

YESSSS!!!!!! Now we can get these epic tracks in the game!!! *looks for div so I can annoy him until he adds them*

We can get them into the next poll now and then it's up to the community. Tongue

I started something new this afternoon, it will be less monotonous when its finished Big Grin
The Hunted {SC0RP}

Cool

Oh, nice! Big Grin Cool to know this good stuff is going to be in!

<got poked> Huh? What's that? Ah! You want sources for my tracks? Yay, I'll the liver. I mean: I'll deliver. Gotta loop some of these tracks and then give ya ready to poll package.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Looks like SC0RP is back to kicking some serious ass, sweet!

(08-27-2011, 01:52 PM)SC0RP Wrote: [....] FYI I renamed "Xonotic Theme 2" to "Space Raiders"! [....]

Fitting name! Smile
4m038105 - Be the change.