Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CTF]Skycastle

[Image: 2zqmjnm9l136jc2b5fh_thumb.jpg]

first version of a release. the are something things. one reason why i properly wont continue to work on that map is, that there serveral things im unable to fix.

download: http://ompldr.org/vYXRoeQ/skycastle.pk3
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Just tried it Big Grin Seems just as much fun as the old version with better optics Big Grin
He can talk the talk, but can he caulk the caulk?

The skybox seems to have some issues, mainly it doesn't cast light on the map (sun needs to be specified in shader) and also it needs to be noimpact. Try copying one of the orange skybox shaders out of official for a start.

As to the map... well it's a pretty stiff remake. Remember that maps shrink because of physics... but I totally understand not wanting to work on it anymore. I have a few like that Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [DM/CTF] Sirlent (Soylent remake) (added CTF version) _para 7 1,671 01-01-2023, 01:03 PM
Last Post: _para
  [Vanilla, XPM CTF] antares-ctf1_b2 (Silica CTF) Antares* 0 2,152 11-30-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Antares*
  Fickle-ctf [CTF] [ONS] nowego4 31 32,500 11-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Mario