Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Popularity issue persisting after 0.5 release

Oh, I didnt want to move this thread to a balance thread. (Which just shows that anyones impressions and thoughts about the actual system, which is a huge advantage to the 0.1 one, are quite different)

I simply wanted to show that there are quite a few people who think bad about xonotic (lets say they think about it in a boring way). In fact, xonotic is playable and quite nice atm, the problem is still that the server list is more or less empty (see answers and solutions above). The balance and physics are good as well, its just the game which aims at other skills than comparable FPS' (see above, too).

And I still think that putting the game onto esl's website would be a nice idea (if its realizeable). I even saw Teeworlds there... Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Popularity issue persisting after 0.5 release - by Debugger - 10-19-2011, 02:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [NEED HELP] After a successful build & compile (0.8.5): This script is not properly set up yet. John 1 380 01-27-2024, 12:07 AM
Last Post: John
  dynamic enverionmental lighting/electro issue darthrevan 6 6,059 01-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Last Post: darthrevan
  Still no release? psychcf 21 22,963 11-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Last Post: pyr0