Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What I Am Listening To!

Not a big fan of the song but this it great work! Big Grin

Whoever Brings The Night (Instrumental) - Nightwish
(06-14-2012, 11:13 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: EDIT: also, defining λ_water as V_nail / V_water, you infer that there is water everywhere. You just drowned. Dead people don't make invalid arguments, therefore you lose.

[ FA | YouTube ]

(And yes, if the Fur Affinity link hasn't already given it away, I'm a furry.)

Mirio... that's just... sooo LOLy!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

I like this one too:

This thread has taken a strange turn.

The adds in the end are awesome....

cant believe that a pop song can be made into something listenable by... well, those things...
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmyth2ybw...r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRoN4_kG6...r_embedded

psy trance

Heh, Tekken has psytrance? Fun. I find it hard to listen to, but still interesting sometimes.

I have good stuff here! Ifan Dafydd - No Good (sampling Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good for the vocals) (free download)

(09-05-2012, 06:48 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Heh, Tekken has psytrance? Fun. I find it hard to listen to, but still interesting sometimes.

I'm also not big fan of trance but I like this one (especially when playing Alisa vs. Lili). I'm not even sure if it's "psy trance". There are many themes in Tekken depending on where you fight.

I heard this one in Hot Peppers (strip bar in Prague) and I somehow like it since then =D:

[Image: OYvkngZ.png] I'm woky on IRC.

(08-29-2012, 04:03 PM)shogun_assassin Wrote: psy trance

TEKKEN!!! My favourite game. I own Tekken 5, so try these:

and the epic intro with da bgm!

P.S. : no heihachi mishimas died during the movie Big Grin
[Image: 10253.png]

Omg, it's weird that you just posted The Smiths because my friends were talking about them at college recently and I've never heard of them! Smile

nice Smile

Boards of Canada - Untitled (Machinedrum Edit)

This is apparently an independantly re-produced bootleg recording of a rare track of BoC from 1999. That's nice! I like it.

[Image: 1276.png]

More Flying Lotus!

Flying Lotus - 1983

Liking the flyying lotus track a lot

Soundtrack of Black Mesa Source

It´s just so extremely freakin´ awesome when listening to this while going down slowing in the elevator to the lambda core and having the speakers turned to max. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Mr Bougo, I just want to say thank you. Been listening to Flyying Lotus on Youtube and yesterday bought his Cosmogramma album on iTunes, its a masterpiece. Thank you again.

.Danny., you're very welcome. I'm so happy when people discover new sounds they like in what I share. There's a new album due on October 1, too! It's called Until the Quiet Comes.

(09-25-2012, 12:50 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: .Danny., you're very welcome. I'm so happy when people discover new sounds they like in what I share. There's a new album due on October 1, too! It's called Until the Quiet Comes.

Good too know, thanks!

Interesting for sure... Very different from Gangnam Style. Smile