Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
refried beanz

greetings to all just a quick hi (and a shameless plug lol)

glad to see xonotic getting there as it is. 0.5 rawks and my server now has a permenant home in SW north america. look for either "refried beanz xonotic DM active bots {run n gun}" or connect to gimpbox.dyndns.org:26000 4 bots at level 5 so you won't find yourself bored if there are no humans i'm sure

cya around Big Grin

-beanz

awesome. we need more american serves.
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

Hi.

There's some pretty simple (as I understand it) ways to make bots voteable, that way people can drop the bots with a vcall if they want to duel. I'm sure some of the server owners in irc would be happy to help you out.

Happy fragging Smile

honestly i'd rather leave them on for now so far no one has complained about the bots just the anti camp idle kick lol (set that too low but reset to 60) but thanx for the tip go....yes we do shadow i'm a big fan of DM not much for the team style games and nobody seemed to be running the bots so i set it up to do that there's only 4 and if 4 or more players are on the bots will leave but i think they add a nice challenge i didn't set the level low so they're not easy to play against but i'm not opposed to sugestions if my server becomes popular enough for enough people to complain about the bots i'll either set a vote on em or just turn em off all together...thnx for the replies and as go said....happy fragging! Big Grin

Yo! Welcome to Xonotic!

I'm too a die-hard fan of DM myself, and I kindly ask you to make your bots votable. I rather enjoy playing against only one human opponent, than with one with 2 bots disturbing us. It's realy not the same Wink
Also, from my experiences, if there are at least two human playing on a server, the others will join ASAP.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Welcome here!

Welcome.

bot voting is now configured and can be turned on or off w/ votecall nobots/addbots

heyy Smile welcome to xonotic forums! Smile
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

(12-14-2011, 02:20 PM)rainerzufalldererste Wrote: heyy Smile welcome to xonotic forums! Smile

your name is 2489.63414348 f(xy)=1 lol sorry 'im bored

Be welcome!
The mind is like a parachute, it only works, if it is open!

Howdy friend!

server is back up and running w/ v0.6 details are the same as above i had some issues w/ my server so i took it down (sorry don't hate me) anyways everything is back up and appears to be working so if anybody's still interested go nuts and cya in game Big Grin

Refried beans refried beans where oh where has refried bean.

long story m8 but the short one is ubuntu crashed on me and i didn't have the patience to fix it...found out 0.6 got released so i figured i'd give it another go...server's been up a few hours now so far everything seems good so let the frag fest resume Big Grin