Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet Woune

... tried making an obj with blender ... but I can't even get it to have a texture in xonotic ... (using one of the normal ingame textures ... ) ... I've heard mixed things about iqm ... but never got anything working ...

Soelen once told me something about to add the names manually in a hex editor...

that was with obj ... which is a text based format ... I tried adding the texture names ... I even got it working in radiant once ... but It showed up as black ingame ... and I was never able to repeat the process

Did you try to use md3 models? It should work with it and I also can tell you how to apply textures on these. Wink

because ... well ... because ... um ... ... idk

Iv'e used obj before in the bzflag project ... so I know it works ... but If you would like to put together a short tutorial on md3 and blender that would be nice ...

thanks ... ill have a look at it when I get home

meanwhile...

.gif   hty-glass.gif (Size: 630.36 KB / Downloads: 74)

breakable glass ... with shards ...and HLAC

func_breakable (I believe) just like the barrels in redplanet ... just with a glass pane instead of a barrel and small triangle glass models instead of the standard debris models ... and a HLAC...

sorry the gif is kinda crappy ... I made it by pushing f12 as fast a s I could

Neat idea ;-).
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

link

here I posted the server-ready alpha version of the map