Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Comic !

I vote Shanon.

... ok ... but i think i'll remake the previous post first ... i kinda failed on it

sorry to cut you off like that daphron but I think I didn't do a good enough job with my previous post ... anyways here is my second attempt (hosted on an external site cause these forums only let me have 5 attachments per post ...)

[Image: 0Bju1GGY8yLrRgr6UeRBaf]
Gakly looks up at the innocent bystander ...
Gakly :: maybe I should introduce myself ...

[Image: 2WEt3HhWqJG0Ce2AbBHsg3]
The innocent bystander thinks he/she/it needs to investigate the uninvited intruder ... and preforms the highly intimidating and stylish ledge jump

[Image: 5lAhKFCwqKWuxADyR1DVco]
Gakly starts the friendliest and most innocent introduction she knows ... meanwhile the innocent bystander remains cautious

[Image: 1hlXgd4oef60d50OuxX39y]
The innocent bystander becomes suspicious because he/she/it thinks that the uninvited intruder is trying to sweet talk him/her/it with short words and short pauses

[Image: 42zgRPyzTZ645QJAGaL7mn]
The innocent bystander becomes annoyed with the uninvited intruder's incopitence
Gakly was never very good at introductions

[Image: 1DIHdmHklsq2XO0wgevQSF]
innocent bystander :: ITS A NOOB !! > : (

[Image: 2WeScQg9LIZKi6LpD3JpBh]
the innocent bystander may not be innocent much longer if the uninvited intruder keeps up the noobish incopitence

[Image: 0A6P0FB63jvh1mNfbC60tc]
Gakly is not entirely incopitent ... to avoid becoming a green puddle gakly quikly tries to call the innocent bystander by his/her/its name ...

oh look there it is on his/her/its shirt

Gakly :: t

the innocent bystander is impressed calling on by their real name is considered very well-ly in the faction of accuracy's culture.

the innocent bystander assumes that the uninvited intruder must have known him/her/it before hand ... cause no fully organic creature would be able to recognize the Ancient Earthanian Symbol, see it clearly from that distance, and preform the 90 degree rotation required to recognize it without the aid of advanced tri-bit computing tech. Such tech is standard in all cyborgs.

[Image: 4iEkJlmei4KPXC7Qwraxwl]

aww thier BFFS now ... hug time Big Grin

Gakly doesn't think so ...
she was never very good at hugging ... and she hates small spaces

[Image: 7h1uueddL0QWwV9LxZARws]
Secret Powers! ... well shes only got one ... but it sure is useful

meanwhile

[Image: 00flh7xZuDkq8S4fjdQOcD]
its been a bit since Xillion has heard from Gakly ...
hes worried ...

Xillion :: hmm ...
Xillion :: maybe if I drop this Gakly would make some noise do I can know if it is safe ...
Xillion :: ...
Xillion :: but that wouldn't be very nice ...

[Image: 1BMhP3dOgVzz8mZ0pLQV7m]
Xillion :: oops clumsy me

meanwhile

[Image: 6fTuiDhFNXqYaXYPLVPN4w]

OH NOS

apparently thin innocent bystander didn't take that secret power thing very well ... not he/she/it is back into homicidal mode again...

looks like Gakly will be turned into a green puddle after all ... Sad

[Image: 1ShXfAc5TOMkj6Cimruldi]
wait ... what?
a grenade?
-----------------------------------------------
I stopped doing the options thing ... but I will give suggestion on possible moves

you are controlling Gakly
-- 1 accept your fate
-- 2 jump - grab the grenade and lob it back at the innocent bystander
-- 3 quickly jump back through the warpzone

note :: Gakly is all out of special power juice

LOB IT @ Mr. T!!!
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

1 of course!
[Image: signature.php] [Image: DVlpo.png]

Mabye Gakly is out of special power juice but Im pretty sure he still has the digestive juices, right? Let him swallow this granade so the others can survive!
Mabye he will survive too>? Who knows.

(04-08-2012, 12:59 PM)Justin Wrote: Mabye Gakly is out of special power juice but Im pretty sure he still has the digestive juices, right? Let him swallow this granade so the others can survive!
Mabye he will survive too>? Who knows.

she* her* she*

Is it 'she'? ops. ok, then mabye don't let her eat that granade.Blush

I made some beautiful gifs for you ...
just action this time

.gif   e48.gif (Size: 328.26 KB / Downloads: 93)

.gif   e49.gif (Size: 484.08 KB / Downloads: 94)

.gif   e50.gif (Size: 102.78 KB / Downloads: 94)

sugestions for commands for gakly

1 -- grab electro and finish the uninnocent bystander
2 -- threaten the uninnocent bystander to get information
3 -- forgive him/her/it (it was all a misunderstanding after-all ... wasn't it?)

2 -- info is the most urgent in this situation. Investigate if there is anyone else (strangers, opposite team, competitors, etc.) and get known who exactly he is (he might be a spy)
Good luck!

nice gifs indeed.

I would still like to vote for accept your fade and eat the remaining fragments from the grenade, but since this option is not available I vote for

3 -- forgive him/her/it with a line like "oopsie whoopsie doopsie! Pardon me sir but there was a itzy bitzy tinky winky bee on your rusty neck"
[Image: signature.php] [Image: DVlpo.png]

@ solene ... wtf?

Eh... 2.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.