Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no direct hit NEXgun, no splashdamage RL

Hallo everybody,

I solved 50% of the problem. I kopied nexuiz from my old to my new computer. Now i downloaded and installed nexuiz fresh. Problem solved!

Concerning Xonotic, I think I wait for 0.6.

Thanks for help

WaRrIoR

You didn´t try to to use the latest autobuild did you? Because that is already 0.6! Tongue

http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=1863

The nice thing about it is that you just have to run a script, wait a few minutes and the game is up to date!

Hello Maddin,

Thank you for your reaction.

I am not sure that I understand you right (not very good on English).
Wat do you mean with autobuild? The current downloadversion of Xonotic is 0.5 I tought?

WaRrIoR

Autobuild (see link above) is just a thing which you put in a folder and downloads the latest game for you. There are several small releases between 0.1, 0.5 and now 0.6. The autobuilder uses these new releases.
Just:
- get the autobuild downloader from the link which I posted above
- put it in a folder and start "update-xonotic.bat" (Windows) or "update-xonotic.sh" (Linux)
- wait for the download to finish
- the game is ready for playing, an extra folder has been created with the game

(Could someone translate that into Dutch so that fkrafft can easily understand this?)

(02-14-2012, 10:43 AM)Maddin Wrote: Autobuild (see link above) is just a thing which you put in a folder and downloads the latest game for you. There are several small releases between 0.1, 0.5 and now 0.6. The autobuilder uses these new releases.
Just:
- get the autobuild downloader from the link which I posted above
- put it in a folder and start "update-xonotic.bat" (Windows) or "update-xonotic.sh" (Linux)
- wait for the download to finish
- the game is ready for playing, an extra folder has been created with the game

(Could someone translate that into Dutch so that fkrafft can easily understand this?)
Rough Dutch translation:
Autobuild (zie de link) is een manier om automatisch de laatste versie van het spel naar een map te downloaden. Het spel word constant geüpdatet tussen de grote versies in, dus met de autobuild heb je toegang tot de nieuwste versie.
Om het te gebruiken:
- Download de autobuild downloader in de link
- Plaats deze in een folder en start "update-xonotic.bat" (Windows) of "update-xonotic.sh" (Linux)
- Wacht totdat er aangegeven word dat het klaar is met downloaden
- Het spel staat nu in een extra map in de map waar je de andere files hebt gedaan en je kan direct beginnen met spelen