Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are these jumps already known (warfare)

Video 
Hello together,
I just discovered these two trickjumps on the map warfare and want to ask, if you already knew them? I used vanilla Xonotic 0.6.0 without any changes to the physics.

Video (YouTube)

cloony

I didnt know them.Thx for showing them Smile

I didn't, either. Wow, thanks!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Iirc you can also do the second jump to the upper platform, where the electro is. Nice stuff, haven't seen anyone doing it for some years.

Video 
AprO and I tried these jumps late last night and doing this we found some more of them that might be even more interesting. We also found out that it is nearly impossible to do these jumps on purpose. I needed about 50 attempts to get some of them done at all. Smile

So here is the video: Click me!

cloony

omg omg wtf gasp

OH SRY CAPS

there, fixed.

OMG OMG WTF GASP
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Wow, very nice jumps! Especially the fourth one, though I wonder how easy would it be to do that jump in a tight situation.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Ha! That one to mega armor is awesome! Ha!
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

The last one to 100 armor is really nice, didn't know of it. Thanks for sharing!

(03-27-2012, 04:40 AM)CloOny Wrote: AprO and I tried these jumps late last night and doing this we found some more of them that might be even more interesting. We also found out that it is nearly impossible to do these jumps on purpose. I needed about 50 attempts to get some of them done at all. Smile

cloony

Wow.While we were testing i thought that last jump was impossible.I tried it a few times and gave up.Amazing.Ill have to try that again i guess Big Grin

And I thought you got there once Big Grin Well, I tried this last jump exactly one single time and it worked right away. Tongue

niiice =)

Very nice, yes I knew about those back in nexuiz days, but I don't think anyone has done those in xonotic until now (at least I never seen or heard of anyone doing it), I think you might be the first one Smile

Nice going on those trick jumps. Saw the vids a couple of days ago but didnĀ“t know who to throw a bunch of kudos at ao +1 from me Smile

(03-27-2012, 04:40 AM)CloOny Wrote: AprO and I tried these jumps late last night and doing this we found some more of them that might be even more interesting. We also found out that it is nearly impossible to do these jumps on purpose. I needed about 50 attempts to get some of them done at all. Smile

cloony

Dat armor jump ! Pity that I'm bad at trickyjump.
Thanks for sharing.
Awesome, did Qz show you that ?
Nexuiz : I Reach the top5 of the ladder (even top3 I guess). Top1 French for quite some time (when active) of ladder. Top5 of some tournaments (if I remember well)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting good distance on circle jumps? Cynical 7 4,086 02-22-2020, 06:29 AM
Last Post: morosophos
  Lift Jumps + Gravity Changes? kojn^ 9 8,947 08-21-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: kojn^
  [VIDEO] Crazy jumps in space CuBe0wL 13 16,522 12-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: ThePWTULN