Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Xonotic: Video on Demand (VoD)

it's at 0:20, when it spawned me even I had time.. then it worked. And it happens maybe 3/10.

Jump key is the spawn key btw, one of them at the least. As far as I understand most people hold the jump key while bunnyhopping and sometimes you might keep your finger on the jump key after you've died. This sometimes forces you to spawn even if you had the intention to delay it, even if you held it just for a couple milliseconds after death.

It is not the best system, i give you that. I've wanted it changed for a while. _But its the same for both!_ It is obvious that a very strong players like Cirruz will use the system to make it impossible for lesser skilled players to live.

Wait for your opponent to make a move for spawnfrag, listen to the rocket / look at it travelling to spawnpoint if you can see it, wait until projectiles exploded and then make a spawn.

On that scenario on stormkeep after you died, you could have looked until Cirruz goes to the Armor-side of portal to wait for your respawn, now hold on a sec, he then expects you to spawn instantly when possible, so he makes his move then, but you delay it as long as you see him stepping from armorside to megaHP side and THEN you spawn, blocking the nearest spots, giving you a 100% chance not to spawn there on that notorious spot or any of them nearby.

Even if you had 10sec spawn shield, you could not win vs Cirruz, but the point about spawnsystem is there. I remember seeing stdi killing kojn 8times on a row on aerowalk from one spot 8) Its even there on the community movie nr2!

Quick rumble I had with jazz, was pretty fun. :>

[Image: 9214.png]

Very nice!

Faster than my brains can process data so needed to watch on a bit slower setting 8D

meh, you still didn't quit? Big Grin
LoverTaleb

(04-04-2016, 11:03 AM)N1mbus Wrote: meh, you still didn't quit? Big Grin

Dekry redeemed me. He said I was drunk as fuck and I couldn't make such decision.

Ofc champion is not gonna make it, he never does. What the hell was that announcer thinking

Imho, consistency is only admirable if the direction is right.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

lol Tongue
[Image: 65153.png]

Ah, this brings back memories. I used to do the same to you in Xoylent and when I got tired of hiding - you fell off the map 2 times while running after me and that's how I won without shooting at you even once. Good times.

[Image: 1.0]

According to the poll, "dekry is champ's slave" if he wins bo7... do I bother to understand this? Sadly, yes, and I fail again. Friendly reminder: this forum is about Xonotic, not about your ego.
My Xonstats Profile

hahahha, i love it, keep up the competitive spirit Big Grin Halogene, shush, not so serious!

GO go boys, when this is going to happen? I'll be speccing!

(04-23-2016, 05:04 PM)Halogene Wrote: According to the poll, "dekry is champ's slave" if he wins bo7... do I bother to understand this? Sadly, yes, and I fail again. Friendly reminder: this forum is about Xonotic, not about your ego.

ok no more xonotic videos, that was my last one.
thank to halogene.

(04-23-2016, 06:16 PM)thimo Wrote: Halogene, shush, not so serious!
Grmbl, did my allergy to xxxxxxxxxxx make me cross the border of neutrality that applies to forum moderators again? Apparently you are right. My apologies, will try to keep myself moderated better.

Moderator notice: You did it again so shut up already
My Xonstats Profile

Still waiting for frag movie...
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Champ and I played our bo7 challenge duels last night. Thanks to Tommy for streaming. For those who wanted to see it, but weren't there, here is the link to Tommy's stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/tommy_____/v/65083014

This is a raw video with warmups, trashtalks, dramma and other lulz, so you might find yourself fast forwarding a lot, if you are not into those.

CAUTION: ADULT LANGUAGE 18+ or watch with parents.

How to hide on final rage

(all names are fake, only one butt was hurt while making this video)
[Image: 62200.png]

choompa looked everywhere... but that place Big Grin

He needs to add a headset to his shopping list.

chimp, you are waiting there only 11 seconds, however boomboom more than a minute lol. Doesnt even compare, remove post pls.

Are we really making a competition about who hides longer or whatever? This thread was supposed for something else, mind you.
[Image: 9214.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demos from the Crypt (Xonotic VIDEO) kojn^ 7 4,774 02-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  Some non-pro gameplay video unfa 9 6,833 07-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Old Xonotic Video kojn^ 4 5,448 09-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Last Post: kojn^
  A frag video with a twist srkdy 7 7,440 10-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Last Post: thimo
  Overkill + Jetpack video end user 11 14,173 10-06-2014, 04:55 AM
Last Post: tZork
  Xonotic Video Tutorials machine! 6 7,480 08-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Last Post: poVoq
  Player model cat walk video? end user 6 10,120 07-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Dedicated map repo and video hosting site... end user 28 29,672 07-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Last Post: end user
Video Basic movements video Karamel 4 6,242 03-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Karamel
  Frag video of november KoalaBearScarf 6 6,730 12-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: dizzy