Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Xonotic: Video on Demand (VoD)

Would a 10 minute warmup limit (once all players have joined) work?
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

That wouldn't have changed anything in this case. First we (team Germany) were missing a player, then two players of team Scandinavia realized that they had ping problems on our server. Once we were all there the warmup time was bellow 10 minutes (iirc).

Anyway, for streamed games from now on there will be a fixed start time and players are required to gather 30 minutes before on the server for warmup, ping check and map/server picks.

Great job with casting Antibody and kojn and also thanks of course to nvc from dignitas for covering the games. Sorry for the delays again.. things didn't work the way they were supposed to be... we will make sure to have things better organized in the future. Thx for the stream again!

Cheers,
fis

Video 
I finally got around to uploading some of the vods for the NA Duel Cup that was held in June. Today's uploads are from the first semi-final, featuring kojn and myself. Tomorrow, I will upload the other semi-final match, featuring nifrek and bolwind. These videos and the rest of the vods will be found on Smoke Break's youtube channel (link).

Enjoy.

Drain match is soo well played! I am impressed by Skydr's skills.

metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

EG:excellent game (and excellent new level too, I haven't seen it before)

Practise match 1 : metsu ZeRoQL vs fisume^ map: Silentsiege

Practise match 2 : metsu ZeRoQL vs fisume^ map: Silentsiege

metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy

Fisume can you please use spoilers in the top post of this thread because it's gotten to the point where it freezes FF.

(09-14-2012, 03:31 PM)s1lencer Wrote: Fisume can you please use spoilers in the top post of this thread because it's gotten to the point where it freezes FF.

Yes, first post is taking a long time to load. I will edit it so it's cleaner.

EDIT: looks like it's not possible to add the typical 'spoiler' tags or any type of popup bbcodes in the forums Sad

Nope, sorry about that, but it's something I just can't do with just admin powers. Please PM Antibody to install a spoiler extension for the forum which uses display: none or something.

Managed to do a long distance throw. Had to do it twice because first time was not on demo :/

(10-03-2012, 07:29 AM)Ablu Wrote:

Managed to do a long distance throw. Had to do it twice because first time was not on demo :/

Nicee shot! Smile

Here are VOD's from Xonotic Quick Cup #11 - October 13, 2012

Playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn...I6q4Kj_go9

Hello pc players !!

Here is a new teaser of me playing xonotic with pad !!
Of course its just a first and simple video,no triple switch weapon air shots hehe i started playing yesterday and almost only did instagib.Enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5nnKaS-64

Xonotic Quick Cup #14 (Duel) VODs (Winner bracket finals / FINALS / kojn interview)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn...re=edit_ok

Nice! You really improved since the last VoDs and I hope you´ll continue with that kind of commentary. Wink

I agree with Maddin, instead of bro talk it's real commentary now. Your english ain't perfect but it's enough for commentating, good job ZeRoQL and thanks for all high-quality VoD's you have uploaded to YouTube! Smile

Serbia vs Germany vod from my pov with teamspeak recording Wink

Map 1: dreadfulplace_v1

Map 2: ospdm5_nex_r2

Nice Smile

Minsta CTF Psycho mode

(11-17-2012, 03:36 PM)Pikamiau Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsFmx6x18U

Minsta CTF Psycho mode

This will give me nightmares... Colourful nightmares... But still nightmares...

No chance that you guys just provide links to the vid instead of embedding the vid to this page. Having lots of embeds slows down my computer and probably others also. It is simply not necessary. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demos from the Crypt (Xonotic VIDEO) kojn^ 7 4,774 02-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  Some non-pro gameplay video unfa 9 6,832 07-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Old Xonotic Video kojn^ 4 5,446 09-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Last Post: kojn^
  A frag video with a twist srkdy 7 7,439 10-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Last Post: thimo
  Overkill + Jetpack video end user 11 14,148 10-06-2014, 04:55 AM
Last Post: tZork
  Xonotic Video Tutorials machine! 6 7,479 08-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Last Post: poVoq
  Player model cat walk video? end user 6 10,119 07-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Dedicated map repo and video hosting site... end user 28 29,669 07-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Last Post: end user
Video Basic movements video Karamel 4 6,240 03-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Karamel
  Frag video of november KoalaBearScarf 6 6,729 12-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: dizzy