Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UDF5

ULTRA DESTROYER FORCE 5

Come play in our server: UDF5 Dallas Votable.
If you pwn noobs then you could possibly join.

I pwn noobs. I join the server. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Hay guyz,

I got pretty busy with a new job and a few other items, but things have gotten pretty smooth. The server is back up (UDF5 Pwn Zone) and come chat with us at #udf5 on quakenet!

gl hf :-)

might do

I´m a noob, so...
hmm...
I may pwn myself and then I could join... ?

* PinkRobot hands Maddin a rocket launcher
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

* Maddin fires the rocketlauncher and detonates the rocket in front of his face

*BOOM*

I guess i am in here now ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

? are you a member now?

aport told me i should join so i did

I'm not a very good player usually though. I just had low ping.

UDF5 Minsta Zone is up.

WOAH DUDE

(06-28-2012, 03:40 PM)aport Wrote: Hay guyz,

I got pretty busy with a new job and a few other items, but things have gotten pretty smooth. The server is back up (UDF5 Pwn Zone) and come chat with us at #udf5 on quakenet!

What kind of clan UDF6 is? You play minsta? Or grappling hook?

when i first saw the thread title i thought UDF5 was related to DVD format Big Grin
[Image: 10253.png]

(08-14-2012, 04:01 AM)Justin Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 03:40 PM)aport Wrote: Hay guyz,

What kind of clan UDF6 is? You play minsta? Or grappling hook?

Minsta, DM, CA, CTF, pocket pool...