Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Xonotic Nationscup - Sign up here

(07-09-2012, 06:39 AM)machine! Wrote: TEAM SWE

[Image: banane.jpg]

TEAM BANANAS
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Hmmm... Catalyst will not check in...

UPDATE: Check in and vote for your teamcaptain! http://www.esrepublic.com/forum/topic/34

I set up an IRC channel for UK players and obviously anyone else can join it. If your playing for the UK team can you join #xonotic.UK so we can atleast find you and discuss things!
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

I'm guessing it's on QuakeNet, right? It might be a good idea to include that info in your post Tongue

Yes, Quakenet. Wrote it off my phone and it's a bit hard to do at times, so was rushing Tongue
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

What about all the ppl that signed up here but don't check in on esrepublic? They get dropped or sth?
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

That's the idea of a check-in Smile

PinkRobot, Ozomahtli, Unoz, please also sign up for team BeNeLux, it's always good to have more than the minimum of 4 players Smile

(05-17-2012, 10:40 AM)rocknroll237 Wrote:
Quote:Wish I had internet access, otherwise i'd play for UK

I don't have internet access either. I write on these forums using Godly powers... Sad

Me too! But I'm using Kindle powers!

I would like to be with Russia,but as i said i dont have internet accses.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Arf, I saw this topic too late Sad

Can I still join the French team ? (of course, I'll let the priority to the 5 french players already registered)

x)

I'm still at the seaside on my laptop. Today I discovered that the phone company I have my 3G card with are medieval, and still impose an 150 kb/s limit after using 2GB bandwidth. So unless I get a new card I can barely even browse the internet for some time. Hopefully this tournament isn't during the next 2 weeks... not that my laptop is good and comfortable for gaming either way, especially with keeping my wireless mouse on mousepad placed on my bed Tongue

Teams are ready -> http://www.esrepublic.com/forum/topic/35
Scandinavia, Austria and Eastern Europe, please pick a captain as soon as possible!

@Spike
You could add last minute, but there isn't a french team anyway.

@MirceaKitsune
You are part of team Eastern Europe which has 7 players (1 more than allowed, usually). So someone should be able to replace you for the first match if necessary.

56 players, 11 teams. This will be the biggest Xonotic tournament so far Smile

Epic! Will Mr. Bouogo be playing?

Quote:I'm more likely to kill you if you misspell my nickname

Oh dear...

MrBougo is ofc welcome in team BeNeLux, we have still got one free spot Smile

Nah, I don't have time for this.

Neither do I, but it hasn't stopped me from signing up!
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Mepper, as captain please create a team on esrepublic.com ("Create team" in menu bar) and sign up for the tournament: http://www.esrepublic.com/tournament/view/39

SOMEONE SHOULD LINK THIS PAGE IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!

http://www.esrepublic.com/tournament/view/39

1st august.
take a look at asyyy's post
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

I would like to compete for USA.

Xonotic user name Teddy Ruxpin in game.

hello, i would like to represent brazil.

ty.

edit: hmm NA looks like they'll win, which in that case i'd like to make USA my secondary option if brazil is rejected.

ty gud sirs.

I think the signup is long closed already ;-).
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

NA lacks players so they are welcome!

Hello,

Due to the fact that team UK and team NA have been kicked out of the Nationscup contest, I think we should mix both teams together using players that are still interested.

I'm hoping we can do a trial match against a team either this weekend of next weekend. Smile

We definately need a new IRC channel, so could someone set one up and call it #xonotic.UKNA or something?

No time wasters please.

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic Nationscup has started! asyyy 112 82,520 12-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: kojn^