Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Anti-grav bike racing?

This was an idea I threw across someone a few days ago. It's simple enough to say that it focuses on the players riding on anti gravity bikes through a course, and having the ability to shoot at the other racers. Now of course there would be a gun cool down, but it'd add another vehicle to the mix and make another game mode that could actually focus on not just the bikes but also the other vehicles that already exist!
Thoughts on this?

Get..

[Image: Nintendo64.jpg]
&
[Image: Mariokart64.jpg]

PS:

CoolCoolCool

Anyway, I don't think it would be thaaaat great - I would really play Mario Kart with friends instead. Big Grin

It was an idea after all, they all don't fly, right?

There is a map called mariokart!

Attached Files
.pk3   mariokart.pk3 (Size: 8.34 MB / Downloads: 6)

Actually ... I think that this is a great idea ...

the speeder actually already exists and so does race mode ... Unless there is some issue with it ... we just need map built for a vehicle race ... ...

(05-31-2012, 06:26 PM)hutty Wrote: Actually ... I think that this is a great idea ...

the speeder actually already exists and so does race mode ... Unless there is some issue with it ... we just need map built for a vehicle race ... ...

Like the one I uploaded? Tongue

haven't had a chance to look at it yet ... sorry ... I'll try to this evening

edit ::: tried the map .... lol

we may need a new vehicle for racing ... the speeder is terrible at turning while going fast

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Anti sore loser feature? rad dj flimflam 50 28,740 08-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Space Ace
  [SUGGESTION] Anti-Aimbot perredition 9 18,980 07-15-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  [SUGGESTION] Anti Vehicles Weapons philosphy Majki 10 10,272 04-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Last Post: freefang
  [SUGGESTION] Anti Vehicle Weapon rainerzufalldererste 50 52,615 04-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Last Post: emrys merlin