Create an account

Poll: :-/
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
STFU W4RP1G
10.34%
3 10.34%
My username means nothing to me
10.34%
3 10.34%
I'm hungry
20.69%
6 20.69%
I'm full
3.45%
1 3.45%
SPOON!!!
55.17%
16 55.17%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does your username mean?

(05-28-2012, 12:11 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: kojnojn is "wedges" in the accusative tense in esperanto. Apparently.

Thanks for that insight, I shall use that in game sometime as my nick Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

On my first game of xonotic, I was sipping on a peach flavored non alcoholic beer and I liked the taste, so my name was peach flava for a while till every one was calling me peachie or princess peach which is not cool for a straight man it seems, so I had to retaliate with a good name or godly name in this case, I went through the list of ancient gods listed in wikipedia and liked the name Ares but it was taken by some dude called samuel so I chose Osiris (god of war in ancient egypt) and also that i can be called ozzy as in aussie Smile
[Image: 1328.png]

Mine ... too many anarkists on the internet. Not enough anark10ns, whatever those are ...
How long is a piece of string?

(05-28-2012, 10:57 PM)0siris Wrote: On my first game of xonotic, I was sipping on a peach flavored non alcoholic beer and I liked the taste, so my name was peach flava for a while till every one was calling me peachie or princess peach which sounded gay, so I had to retaliate with a good name or godly name in this case, I went through the list of ancient gods listed in wikipedia and liked the name Ares but it was taken by some dude called samuel so I chose Osiris (god of war in ancient egypt) and also that i can be called ozzy as in aussie Smile
P.S: Also drinking flavored non alcoholic beer is gay. Stick to a real beer like a real man does Smile

Can you please watch your words? Casual homophobia is not cool.

(05-29-2012, 07:13 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 10:57 PM)0siris Wrote: On my first game of xonotic, I was sipping on a peach flavored non alcoholic beer and I liked the taste, so my name was peach flava for a while till every one was calling me peachie or princess peach which sounded gay, so I had to retaliate with a good name or godly name in this case, I went through the list of ancient gods listed in wikipedia and liked the name Ares but it was taken by some dude called samuel so I chose Osiris (god of war in ancient egypt) and also that i can be called ozzy as in aussie Smile
P.S: Also drinking flavored non alcoholic beer is gay. Stick to a real beer like a real man does Smile

Can you please watch your words? Casual homophobia is not cool.
YEAH! though homophobePHOBIA is aaaaalreeeeghhhhcough cough. my name means "dialecticly challenged goat" Thats not racist, THATS racist! there in the corner, where my finger is pointing...WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN`T SEE MY FINGER!? ARE YOU BLIND!!!!

(05-29-2012, 07:13 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Can you please watch your words? Casual homophobia is not cool.
Indeed.

Username... there used to be a collection of Robots in Nexuiz with various colours, the most notable being Yellow. But Red, Blue, Green en indeed Pink were present too. I guess I am the only one that remained and will be here until my battery finally goes flat.
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

(05-29-2012, 12:10 PM)PinkRobot Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 07:13 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Can you please watch your words? Casual homophobia is not cool.
Indeed.

Username... there used to be a collection of Robots in Nexuiz with various colours, the most notable being Yellow. But Red, Blue, Green en indeed Pink were present too. I guess I am the only one that remained and will be here until my battery finally goes flat.

Well no, one day you'll have to change nicknames because pink yadda yadda.

I didn't mean what i said in a homophobic way rather to not be affiliated with a group I'm not affiliated with because of the my nickname and be a target of homophobes in game. Anyway i apologize to Mr.Bougo and the homosexual community for my choice of words and i edited my post, i should have thought that homosexuals play games too.
[Image: 1328.png]

Nothing special, it was a random thing in my head when I picked a nickname for another page 7 years ago.
But apparently it's pretty hard to type: Miri, Miro, Mirip, Miriq, Mirui, Mri .... and the list goes on. Tongue

(05-29-2012, 06:49 PM)0siris Wrote: I didn't mean what i said in a homophobic way rather to not be affiliated with a group I'm not affiliated with because of the my nickname and be a target of homophobes in game. Anyway i apologize to Mr.Bougo and the homosexual community for my choice of words and i edited my post, i should have thought that homosexuals play games too.

It's alright, no sweat :>

Thank you

Quote: i can be called ozzy

See the connection here between Ozzy and War Pigs? Big Grin

I think JayWalker is pretty self explanatory Wink

mine is a Modern Warfare 2 character

Attached Files
.jpg   Roach.jpg (Size: 26.95 KB / Downloads: 138)
[Image: 10253.png]

t

barrrkk barrrk

t

:^

basically, I was playing W3 with some friends, and I used my epic (anti)strategic skills to create group of frostwyrms that destroyed enemies defences while his army was outside which meant defeat for him. (we didn't know the game properly) He was very pissed of, which was funny for me(:-D). This was looong time ago, almost 10 years but I sticked with the nick, I hate when people change them its so annoying.

My nick is also nothing special. I've been using it since I was like, 12-13 or so. Back then I reeeaaally needed a cool nickname, preferably one that no one ever would accidentally come up with. I spent thinking about some cool name for some days, and one day when I was walking across the street it just popped up in my head. I thought (and still think!) that it has a nice ring to it, and stuck with that nickname from then on.

Most people will probably ask themselves how to pronounce it, and although I don't have an "official guideline on pronouncing 'zykure'", I would say that it's something like cy-cure (in english). That's at least close to what I use. .... Come to think of it, there *is* an official guideline: [ˌsaiˈkiʊɐ] - anyone not using this pronunciation will be readily executed by one of the hitmen I employ for just this reason!
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

That i'm not a creative person.

My username means "maskin" which is machine in swedish, so yeah, i'm not a creative person either.. xD

adem:
- originally it was modified from Padme (princess from StarWars 1-3)
- it means nothing 4 me
- there is a modification of this nick - adem4ik
- i play under ''adem<3russia'' since 2008. just because it feels lucky for me Smile

i was known as GaryRoach, but now i am "The neXus"
What it means?
Choose one of those two :
-The big half-man, half-android from Quake 4
-The brand new Samsung Galaxy Nexus / Nexus 7
[Image: 10253.png]

Nexus is also an evil organization from WarZone2100.
Nexus is also a map name in Tremulous.

Here is how I got my name: someyears ago, I installed Wolfenstein: Enemy Teritory. It required to create a profile to play. I wanted to get to play quickly, so i typed the first thing that was under my fingers. After some time I got used to aa. So i used it in other games, including Xonotic. I use it for FPS games.

(07-03-2012, 02:24 AM)hihikaya Wrote: hihikaya = хихикая = giggling ^_^

It is wierd that I didnt notice it.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Quote:. I wanted to get to play quickly, so i typed the first thing that was under my fingers.

Good job it wasn't FU. Big Grin

No, that is unlikly. F and U are too far away from each other. Atualy, it is one of my most favourite abriviations.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081506/

Great movie Wink

I found it when I searched for origin of snippets in album Liquid Swords from GZA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1_FDi7j3-E).

Actually, I found a meaning of my username. Now it is aa:plain&simple, which indicates simpleness of my name(two a's) and the way i came up with it (no think at all)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IPS 144 Hz is great (if your PC can handle it) Lyberta 3 4,897 11-21-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Kirklin
  Show your connection speeds! kojn^ 58 41,615 09-12-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: vega
  What's your rig (gaming machine) like? c00L 8 15,175 10-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Halogene
  Your 2013 game of the year Lee_Stricklin 8 10,389 04-11-2014, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  In need of an username change... neXus 4 4,821 08-06-2012, 06:20 AM
Last Post: neXus
  Your history as a fps-player? xvlL 30 23,678 07-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Evropi
  Does playing Arena shooters like Xonotic make you better at slower paced games? Shadowman84 6 8,962 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mepper
  Your 2011 game of the year Lee_Stricklin 37 31,206 02-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Last Post: N3phr!s
  Your first computer? JayWalker 18 16,839 09-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Lord Canistra
  Rate Your Movies! anark10n 16 16,981 07-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Minkovsky