Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: Battlecry (Unreal Engine 4)

Great looking models so far. I recieve mail when this thread is updated so please keep this thread updated. Liking the level of quality on the models too.

They look great! Looking forward to see them with textures and animations. Big Grin

Thanks (on behalf of the team) guys!

Omg, there will be an Episode 7 8 + 9?

And Disney now have the rights?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/...-lucasfilm

Looking forward to new John Williams scores and the end to George's scripts. Fingers crossed for a good team of screen writers and scripts.

I wonder what exactly are they going to produce because star wars "history" already exists hundreds of years before and the after original episodes. I am afraid that they will make stuff up.
And even if they stick to the already existing stuff, that means young palpatine clone, thrawn and yuuzhan vong.... I don't know what is worse...

They have no respect towards the expanded universe, all they do is contradictory stuff, then they somehow fix it, and then they make some more contradictory stuff.

(11-02-2012, 04:18 PM)frostwyrm333 Wrote: I wonder what exactly are they going to produce because star wars "history" already exists hundreds of years before and the after original episodes. I am afraid that they will make stuff up.
And even if they stick to the already existing stuff, that means young palpatine clone, thrawn and yuuzhan vong.... I don't know what is worse...

They have no respect towards the expanded universe, all they do is contradictory stuff, then they somehow fix it, and then they make some more contradictory stuff.

Alternate realities! What if Han shot first?

EDIT: I don't know Star Wars. What if Jar Jar Binks and Captain Picard had space babies?

I don't want to derail my thread any more, but if that happened Mr B, I think I'd kill myself!

New dev forum!

http://starwarsbattlecry.forumotion.co.uk/

If anyone wants to join the forum from here you can sign up, but please use the username you have on here. Smile

Lucas already wrote the stories for 7, 8 and 9 and they probably going to use those but its certainly not going to have thrawn involved unfortunately.

Huge update coming next week! Smile

We now have 16 members (including me) and we are making some really good progress.

(05-28-2012, 10:30 AM)rocknroll237 Wrote: I'm in charge of making sure everything is true to the original game. I've spent so much time playing it that I'm pretty much an expert!

I know it probably sounds strange, but I'm not a total noob and I know how to direct people in making the mod. Tongue

PS UnrealEngine 3 is good, but what's wrong with using CryEngine 3?

So basically you're the king, you tell people what to do and expect them to do that, you sit like an eferti, and they serve you like donkeys?

Do you call them kafiri or goyiuma?

(11-15-2012, 10:01 PM)HellYeah Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 10:30 AM)rocknroll237 Wrote: I'm in charge of making sure everything is true to the original game. I've spent so much time playing it that I'm pretty much an expert!

I know it probably sounds strange, but I'm not a total noob and I know how to direct people in making the mod. Tongue

PS UnrealEngine 3 is good, but what's wrong with using CryEngine 3?

So basically you're the king, you tell people what to do and expect them to do that, you sit like an eferti, and they serve you like donkeys?

Do you call them kafiri or goyiuma?

Haha, not at all. In fact, most of my team organise themselves and do their own thing, which is fine by me! Smile

New update for November! http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-bat...r-november

Thought you guys might like to know that we are currently the most popular game on moddb! Tongue

Wow looking good!

Thanks (from the team) Danny.

VOTE FOR US AS MOD OF THE YEAR ON MODDB!

http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlecry

But you guys don't have any download yet, how can someone vote for something that doesn't exist yet? Tongue

We're hoping to win the 'Best upcoming' award. Big Grin

It says that if you read the news post.

Okey, good luck! :-)

Thanks on behalf of the team. Tongue

December update! http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-bat...r-december

Those are some really good models. I am loving the fast progress you guys are making.

You should have those guys work part time on xonotic models lol XD

Yeah, that's a good idea actually.

I've already told them about Xonotic and if ever we are really ahead of schedule or are on a break, I can ask them if they want to do a bit of modelling or texturing Xonotic. I would ask them to maybe make some code, but they would need to learn Quake C which may take a while. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Serenity recreated in Quake 3 engine Greaserpirate 3 11,342 06-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  Mario Kart Unreal Engine 4 Beagle 0 3,545 02-17-2016, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Beagle
  Gave the Unreal Tournament pre-alpha a spin, here's my breakdown Lee_Stricklin 2 6,546 03-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  New Unreal Tournament frostwyrm333 33 43,523 05-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Last Post: asyyy
  Xoreos: Bringing the Aurora Engine to Linux FutureSuture 0 4,213 08-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: FutureSuture
  Epic's Unreal - my sound of NaPali unfa 7 9,898 11-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Last Post: unfa
  Forum users: do we need the 5 star thread rating system? Mr. Bougo 25 36,760 05-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  misc: game-engine project... BGB 9 10,688 09-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Last Post: BGB
  Star Wars Chryyz 8 10,033 06-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Friskydingo
  Stumbled upon a cool search engine that I like more than Google Lee_Stricklin 6 10,101 03-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: mood