Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phi

[Image: phbn.png]

...we're kind of a big deal...

Joking aside. We're a newly formed NA group with the immediate goal of collecting a body of active players who not only can, but will improve their game over time. In the future we may extend ourselves toward clan matches.

Members are active in the following game types:

Duel
TDM
CTF
CTS

IRC: #phi.xonotic

Entry is by invitation only.
[Image: optsig.png]

Ah yeah, I already saw JoK, mudkip and old mkzelda. glhf with your clan Smile
LoverTaleb

Hope to see you guys playing soon Smile

"were kind of a big deal" <--- brilliant haha!
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(05-28-2012, 08:58 AM)kojn^ Wrote: "were kind of a big deal" <--- brilliant haha!

I don't get it Sad

whoa, we got mkzelda? daaaaang

Welcome fresh meat. Tongue

(05-28-2012, 03:59 PM)Fisume Wrote: Any memberlist?

At a later date.

glhf, friends!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

"phi"? is that short for "fy"? as in sci fy as in startrek as in with spock and captain haddock from tintin? no?

(05-29-2012, 09:38 AM).Danny. Wrote: "phi"? is that short for "fy"? as in sci fy as in startrek as in with spock and captain haddock from tintin? no?

Phi is a Greek letter.

(05-29-2012, 10:00 AM)Mirio Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:38 AM).Danny. Wrote: "phi"? is that short for "fy"? as in sci fy as in startrek as in with spock and captain haddock from tintin? no?

Phi is a Greek letter.

Oh okay. What`s a "greek"?

It's from the ancient Greek Alphabet, used about 2500 years ago in Greece.

hutty reads post ...

:: NA clan --> Big Grin

:: invite only --> Sad

Someone [cough] invite Hutty [cough]...

Create your own clan, gather all other NA people and kick Phi's ass! Big Grin

Call it varphi. With a ϕ logo.

Alright. As much as I'd like to be omnipotent, I'm really not, so...

For a limited time, I'm going to allow any North American player interested in being a part of Phi to make their intentions known.

What this means is you just send me a message letting me know you'd like to join, and what alias you use in game. There is no trial match, and I'm not going to ask you to type up an auto-biography. Beyond letting me know you want in, you will not need to take any action on your part. We have our own criteria for selecting members, and if we feel you would be a good fit, you will be invited.

gaa... too late ... I already started my own clan (which will pawn you btw) ... but nice to see that you are being more open ...

(06-06-2012, 12:07 PM)hutty Wrote: gaa... too late ... I already started my own clan (which will pawn you btw) ... but nice to see that you are being more open ...

Bring it. Wink

Not really being more open, just being more lazy, and giving players that actually might want in a shortcut to getting noticed.