Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StopForumSpam can bite my ***

Tried registering earlier, but apparently my IP was listed on SFS so I got blocked. I'm here now though, after that brief annoyance.

I'm DW, but I go by Dark on Xonotic MP. Hi!

Hi. There has been quite a bit of voodoo introduced with the recent forum update, I actually got banned for like 20 seconds because of it lol
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(06-01-2012, 12:06 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Hi. There has been quite a bit of voodoo introduced with the recent forum update, I actually got banned for like 20 seconds because of it lol

You think the update caused that ho ho ho ho ........ Angel

Wink

___

Welcome!

(06-01-2012, 12:06 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Hi. There has been quite a bit of voodoo introduced with the recent forum update, I actually got banned for like 20 seconds because of it lol

That was unrelated to SFS, you just posted a message that looked like spam to Akismet.

I'm sorry that you've been blocked DW_. You can always get an account from a different IP because SFS only blocks registrations, not logins.

It's useful for us to have SFS support, spambots are a big problem.

And Lee, the blockage was indeed by Akismet, which we've since disabled since it didn't address our real problems.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

I had SFS remove my home IP from their list, so I'm good now. Currently at school so this is how I'm posting at 12:30 in the afternoon hahaha.
(06-14-2012, 11:13 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: EDIT: also, defining λ_water as V_nail / V_water, you infer that there is water everywhere. You just drowned. Dead people don't make invalid arguments, therefore you lose.

[ FA | YouTube ]

(And yes, if the Fur Affinity link hasn't already given it away, I'm a furry.)

DW_, what was your first FPS?

That would have been UT99.
(06-14-2012, 11:13 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: EDIT: also, defining λ_water as V_nail / V_water, you infer that there is water everywhere. You just drowned. Dead people don't make invalid arguments, therefore you lose.

[ FA | YouTube ]

(And yes, if the Fur Affinity link hasn't already given it away, I'm a furry.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Im new and you can pm me to 1v1 Infradragon 2 1,648 07-17-2020, 06:45 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Hi! Who can offer 1vs1 advice? Killerking =ulms= 13 6,975 02-13-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: thearcoN
  Where can I get one these cool xonotic signatures where my stats are displayed? R+e^i 4 5,004 12-23-2013, 12:30 AM
Last Post: R+e^i