ClanName-Electric
Weapons-Crylink Tuba MineLayer MG(LG) HLAC RL TAgseeker HaGar Fireball
Role-Defendor
Favorite Place- WIckityWIcktowm
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

yay ... another member!

you will also need to pick a clan name
pick one

Oh well ipick it later. Good bye Everybody.
I wont be able to attend the forums for some time, so

GOOD BYE!!!

It doesnt mean i quit the clan

Bye aa! Have a nice break.

ok see you later

I AM BACK!!! AhAHA!!![continues his evil lought]

That was terible! I strugged through those 10 days without forums.xonotic.org.

A suggestion for the clan: somwhere i red about xonotic mapping team and i thought we can form a mapping clan with separation of tasks?

Hmm just an idea shoot it down if you think its lame but how about you as a clan make dungeons and whomever opposing clan member survives the dungeon and wins and if not paradox Space clan wins.

I have an idea, we should standardize the clan tags Tongue
[Image: 2386.png] Professional noob...
of...
Paradox Space...

uhh?

somthing like [ps] [js] [bot]and so on?

.Danny dont get You.

(08-01-2012, 03:42 AM)aa Wrote: uhh?

somthing like [ps] [js] [bot]and so on?

.Danny dont get You.

Think speedrunning levels but with traps.

Or we just have like hutty have: http://stats.xonotic.org/player/1554

Well if our maping wont help us in battle we should try to:
1. Cheat
2. Attract strong players. (the bodyguards of the mappers)
3. Relly on our.. my own combat skills.

Also what if we esteemate our skills by fightin the [bot]clan at maximal level we can defeat them without sweating too much, and then recording the meaning along with our clan names and so on.
Mine is assasin.

oh and i canot acces the name of the trols becouse opening multiple windows is not supported. can you please right them here?

PS no not parodox space. post scriptum. My maps are going to have advertisement shields on them. no commercial adds of cours. just promoting linux gnu open web and so on. or «this map is dedicated to hutty»(example)

PPS >For now we are just another NA clan
Not Available? LOL!!!

PPPS I know LA stands for Los Angles which is in southern Callifornia on the western coast of America. Fallout 1 took place in Sothern California. I played it. I can say i know Southern Califoria. I also played Fallout 2. It took place in Northern California. I can say i know Northern California. WOW!!! I can say i know all of california. Here are the towms: (from north to south, from west to east) Arroyo, Klamath( Falls), Modoc, VaultCity, Gecko, Redding, New Reno, Brocken Hills, San Francisco, Mariposa Ilitary Ase, Vault 13, NCR( Shady Sands), Vault 15, Junctown, Hub, Cathidral (NA), Necropolis, The glow. Thats it!

PPPPS It will be nice to know where America is.

um ... ok?

Tag Standardization

your tag should be one of these

: ps : (without the spaces inbetween the : and the ps ... forums wanted to turn them into smiles

realname : p s : clanname

realname : ps :

: ps : clan name

the : ps : shoul

d be white, black, or some shade of grey (or gray)

cheating ... no

attract strong players ... done ... everyone in the clan is already stronger than me Tongue

rely on our own combat skills ... working on it

------------------------------

troll names

taken----------
Sollux
Karkat
Nepeta
Gamzee
Eridan

untaken------------
(girls (although trolls dont really have a sex ... um ... nevermind))
Aradia
Kanaya
Terezi
Vriska
Feferi

(not girls)
Tavros
Equius

As for clan dungeon stuffs ... we are currently the only mapping clan ... so ... that wouldn't go too far

NEWS TIME

I have set up a Paradox Space duel server ... its located in washington ... so US players will get a good ping ...

I have loaded most of the duel maps on there ... I still dont have all of them up (and hub is broken atm)

Any duel maps that the PS clan makes will be uploaded

I got am idea, why not advertise about PS in our maps?

maybe ... chicken team did that .... back in the nexuiz days

if your making the map ... then it is up to you ... just keep it tasteful

^5aa^0: ps:terezee [no spaces in between]

Iz zis correct?
I am not shure but ^0 stands for normal colour and ^5 stands for cuan?

Washington? Where is it? I had not played any game about it. I would like to kow more about it. If it is America I will have a nice high ping 300+

ok ... first post update with your name[/color]

color is handled like this in the forums ...[ color=#FF0000] (without the space)

Its in north america cause I'm maintaining it ... and im in north america ... and also I am technically sharing it with the smoke clan ... who is also in north america (hosting their maps and such ... I still have complete control (muahaha))

seeing as this clan is kinda split continent wise ... you can always host a Europe server ...

(i cant afford 2 servers)

Washington (that can be confusing) ... not the state ... but the city ... Washington DC ... its kind of ... the capital of the US ...

Its in the eastern part of America ...

Dont worry, I have a «2007 North AMerican Road ATLAS. Covrage for United States * Canada * Mexico»

Server in Washington, You are from Ashington... But you said we are an NA clan. So how is that?

So what about rating members by means of bot skill level?

well ... this started as a NA clan ... but now its kind of an everywhere clan ...

I am from wisconsin ... another state in the US

No I don't expect to rate you on bot skill level ... that would be mean ... If I ever wanted to test my strength against yours we would do 2 matches ... one on a server that is low ping for me ... and another on a server that is low ping for you ...

you would probably still win both anyways Tongue

Sad 
SadSadSadSadSad

You made me cry Sad .... becouse... becouse.... i... ihave no chance to play online...

[continues to sob]

Wisconsin.... ok.. [sob] here it is... You live near the Great lakes... [sob] is it how they are... called... i... played another game..... called Fallout... Tactics: Brotherhood of.... Steel.... It took plays near Chi.... [hic] icago.... and to the... South-[hic]East..... up to.. Jeferson... [sob]... and Junction City... and Great Bend... and Scott city...

I had not.... played.... Fallout 3.... coz... its made not by... Black Isle Studios... but by.. Bethsda Soft... works... the bitches make... bad shooter from... exelent RPG...

im confused ... just because you have trouble with the official ps server doens't mean you cant play on the European servers. There are plenty of them... more that US ones in fact.

You even get to trussle with all the Europe clans like [bot] and print ... that I dont see around on the US servers ...

You have plenty of chance to play online ...

and if your ping is + 300 on any server regardless ... there is always vehicle ctf ... that works with any ping

No! No!! No!!!
You did not undrstand me!!! I cant play on ANY servers AT ALL! Neither in USA, Australia, nor GB( Great Brittan), or Zimbabwe.

!! thats not good ... whats the issue?

are you on dialup?
are you somewhere in Africa? (Pacific island?)

can you not play cause your ping is too high?
does xonotic not see the servers?
will the servers not let you connect?

you obviously have some internets ... otherwise you wouldn't be posting on the forums ...

Im using godly powers!!!!!!!

First of all, i am on a vocation currently, so i am using a kindle keyboard, which has unlimited 3g.

Second of all, at home, which is in Ireland, i have HTTP-only internet.