Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUDE-JITSU

Hey guys, I'm really excited about Xonotic. I've been playing a bit but I'm really bad. The game is really hard which I love, not to mention how FAST it is. I'm new to arena shooters and I already love the fast paced action. I also love eSports so watching competitive Xonotic has been a blast. I've been looking for a fast high skill shooter for a while so it's great to find this game. I also think it's so cool that Xonotic is open source.

Alright, enough of me being a giddy little kid and introduce myself. I'm a physics major at UW-Madison and an absolute geek. I love PC's and PC gaming and like to talk about them way too much.

I'd love to play with all of you but I don't know how to use IRC because I'm a noob, and I'll probably practice my strafe jumping for a while anyways.

It's great to meet all of you! Smile

Hello.

Just use http://webchat.quakenet.org/ for a start, it's a very simple IRC client.

Nickname: JUDE_JITSU
Channels: #xonotic

^ for example

Welcome here Mr. J_J.
Some of these folks here are playing FPS-games for a decade (or even moar). Dont bother being pwnd around in the first place.

P.s.: *awr* - Fresh meat! Smile
[Image: Sigsig.jpg]

Welcome to Xonotic!

well., i've got nothing special to say. welcome and have fun fragging Smile
[Image: 10253.png]

Yo.
LoverTaleb

thi , tits tnice tto tsee tyou!

er
, WELCOME !

ENJOY AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP!

just the game though... , i cant help ya on issues like tax, maths , world issues , birds and the beees and shitz.

YAY!

t

:^

Welcome Big Grin

Howdy.

Salut!

Try to enjoy this game even in the darkest hours ^^
And dont forget to say "hello" if you join a server Cool
The mind is like a parachute, it only works, if it is open!