Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows XP

umm .... .... .... .... .... ....

win 2000 would be better at that .... better screen savers

(06-22-2012, 10:10 AM)hutty Wrote: One bad thing I have to say about linux (shame on me) is that ... I cant print from it ... It might be cannon's fault ... or that the printer is too new ... I don't know ... but I can't get my printer working ...from linux ...

Check the Canon website - they don't submit their drivers to openprinting or sth so they're not in the distros, but when you download and point to the ps description file, then they usually work quite good.

I stick with Epson for ink printers and Samsung for laser - both got great support and the drivers are in the distros.
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

Wow. I came back two weeks(?) later and I got a nice long thread. Funny.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Well, that happens when you put an OS in your title.

Try squeezing "balance" too into the title next time, and possibly it will break some sort of thread length per time unit record! Tongue

(07-11-2012, 06:42 AM)tZork Wrote: Try squeezing "balance" too into the title next time, and possibly it will break some sort of thread length per time unit record! Tongue

XD
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

"unfa’s xonotic Windows Vista balance(really fast)[Trusted download]"?
well, that souds like a spambot
Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to do with viruses on Windows? aa 15 12,279 09-14-2021, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Ingrid
  Compiz/unity got undirected fullscreen windows s1lence 2 3,919 10-04-2012, 05:36 AM
Last Post: edh
  Windows 8 Preview Build Lee_Stricklin 4 5,216 09-22-2011, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin