Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hello!

First, want to note that my "real" in-game name is just aa, but becouse names on forums can not be shorter then 3 letters i had to add _ in the end. And smetimes i may add somthing like -<aa>-

Unfortunatly I am not able to play Xonotic online often, but I will contribute to this project.
I can do modeling in blender, quite well; I will also map, as soon as your *radiant will work on my Slackware64; I would also like to learn to code.

I am Russian. I live in Ireland.

This is how i came to Xonotic: I was reading wikioedia anout Nexiuz amd it said about Nexiuz closing down and Xonotic starting. went to Xonotic site and... wow! this game is so coll! I wil sertanlyplay it when there will be any releases... Hlalf a year ago i encountered it again on PenguieSpy. It was 0.5 then. Soon 0.6 came out.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Welcome!

If you want, I can change your name to aa!

Welcome!

Here is some great quakeC tutorials I'm currently trying to learn from: http://www.inside3d.com/tutorials.php

And read this QC guide too: Introduction to QuakeC

Howdy. A Russian living in Ireland... And I thought I'd heard it all... Big Grin

Welcome to Xonotic!

(07-11-2012, 07:19 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: If you want, I can change your name to aa!
Yes, I would like that, please.

There you go. You have to log in with aa now obviously.

Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,213 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,713 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656