Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Destroy Angels has such a breathtaking music video

How To Destroy Angels - The Space In Between
Warning: Do not watch if you're either afraid of death or fire. I don't want to cause pain for anyone, but this video is truly breathtaking for me o,o

Killer... trying to figure out the meaning

I'm a fan of NIN and I really enjoyed How to Destroy Angels.

They are gonna come out with a full LP I think sometime this summer.

Trent mentioned that these early songs were somewhat of an experiment and the new songs they are working on will be different.

Album was pretty good, except that BBB puts them straight at the "useless" part of my music library. It's a shame that a band with such musical qualities has to sink so low in their first EP.

Trent Reznor is working on some new material according to a recent interview more in line with NIN. Technically he never said that NIN nails was over, only the live aspect of it so hopefully this will be a new fully fledged NIN album.

Oh and I he's definitely doing the theme for Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Quote:Oh and I he's definitely doing the theme for Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Which is going to be the only good thing about this series IMHO ;-).
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

(07-29-2012, 01:32 AM)Cyber Killer Wrote:
Quote:Oh and I he's definitely doing the theme for Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Which is going to be the only good thing about this series IMHO ;-).

Some times I think people are pretty stupid for always falling for the same god-damn game over and over again. But then, some people just lack the intelligence to want to explore other games don't they? Big Grin

I'm falling for quake and quake-likes since 1999, does that mean I'm dumb?

I was referring to Call of Duty, not Quake.

Where is the difference? If someone likes slow tactical shooters in a more or less realistic setting, why shouldn't he keep playing those games?

They totally should play those (like the ArmA series), but they shouldn't let themselves be manipulated by the producer into buying an another game in the series that offers nothing new every couple of months. And this goes for any game genre (e.g. if Valve was doing things like this to Left4Dead we'd already be at number 7 or 8 by now, but instead they put out free updates - a good thing)
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

Quote:they shouldn't let themselves be manipulated by the producer into buying an another game in the series that offers nothing new every couple of months.

Yep.

Offtopic :I think for story-based RPGs it would be a great thing to have episodic updates. I like the fact that xonotic is an ever changing game that gets rid of the bad and incorporates new stuff, which if bad in practise are replaced by something better.

What with steam and games being downloaded rather than bought physically this removes the limitation of how much data a single or multiple discs can carry.

Unfortunately MMORPGs, in my cinical view, seem to be a means of extorting money from people with having a balanced system of reward vs time spent.

Hi! What's this thread all about? I don't get it.

Read top message.

I was just trying to point out that this thread was not going in the direction the OP had intended, at all.

and...?

And derailing the thread is not a cool thing to do to OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas about downloading music from Youtube AmericoMcClure 9 4,999 09-02-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: oblector
  PSA: Don't buy liquid cooling that has pipes to the side Lyberta 5 3,996 07-14-2020, 01:06 PM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Rendering with one graphics card, outputting video with another. Can it be done? Lee_Stricklin 0 3,217 08-17-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  Made a Quake Champions frag video check it out zeroql 4 4,822 08-31-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: SilenceKiller
  8 Craziest Guns In Video Games zeroql 5 5,809 12-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Making Music kojn^ 13 13,623 11-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: VertX
  Sick Quake2 Frag Video SPLAT 8 8,637 05-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Last Post: SPLAT
Video unfa goin' crazy: "Split Scat" (a really short music video) unfa 3 6,997 11-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Last Post: unfa
Video I'm a crazy drummer (video) unfa 6 8,918 09-26-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: unfa
Rainbow SDL 2.0 has been released, not killed by the Global Government! lamefun 8 8,965 08-14-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: rocknroll237