Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic Nationscup has started!

(08-01-2012, 04:23 PM)hutty Wrote: I'm wondering what happened to the NA team/s

that happend to team NA http://www.esrepublic.com/team/view/549
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

im confused ...

first ... where/how did you find that team (I couldn't find it)

second ... it requires a password to join (is that something I ask the team captain about?)

(08-02-2012, 08:25 AM)hutty Wrote: first ... where/how did you find that team (I couldn't find it)

http://www.esrepublic.com/game/portal/xonotic here under latest teams

(08-02-2012, 08:25 AM)hutty Wrote: second ... it requires a password to join (is that something I ask the team captain about?)
yes you need to ask pclizard about it
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Signed up team BeNeLux, Danman finally joined Smile

//OFF TOPIC

Can I just say that Team GB are doing amazingly well in the Olympics! We have the highest medal-population ratio of any country! Smile

Considering the fact that as a hosting country you didnt even have to qualify to get at least one athlete in each sport and class.... I'm not that amazed :p
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Mepper, you can rename team Benelux to team Netherlands if you got only dutch players btw Smile

You should have watched the flags more carefully, Danman is from LuxemBourg Tongue
And all names I can think of with these 2 countries sound stupid :/

NeLux
NedLux
LuxNed
NL (sounds good but everyone would think we are just Netherlands...)
LuxNl
LuNe (Ow wait that sounds pretty good Smile, I'll just go with that now.)

It has started \o/

great! Good luck for everyone.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Good luck all,

although no groups? http://www.esrepublic.com/tournament/groups/39
Or I fail.

Groups are on tourney.cc now because esrepublic only supports a fixed value of 4 groups. The sign ups are esrepublic are still valid though, you signed up there = you can play.
Check out www.xonotic-gaming.org/blog and http://xonnc.tourney.cc/groups/

[Image: 1ex9oi.jpg]

9th August – 26th August
Group 1:

Austria vs. Eastern Europe
United States vs. United Kingdom

No match: Russia

Group 2:

Poland vs. Team LuNe
Germany vs. Scandinavia
Serbia vs. Latvia

Maybe you guys should announce when you play a match so spectators can join and streaming can be set up!

Yo, if we could get UK vs USA set up no later than this Sunday (12th), that'd be great!

come onto IRC, I need to arrange it. But later then the 12th is going to be hard, will see who is available for Sunday.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

I'm totally offline from this sunday (12th) to 21st.

I told this WEEKS before.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

I'm off this weekend. Next week basically unlimited free time, especially during the days.

I am resigning. Do not count me in!

When will Scandinavia vs Germany be? I hope it ain't single elimination, it would be sad for Germany to get out this early. Wink

group stage first, not single elimination.
there are rules somewhere in those links, you know Tongue
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Hi i'm Djordje and would like to be a member of Serbia. I've been playing nexuiz for about year and a half and recently started to play xonotic as well. I have to be honest that i never played team deathmatch seriously but i would like to try cause i think i can be very good at it. I'm still getting a hang of xonotic physics cause i still like nexuiz physics better. But that's aboout to change.

Anyways, i'm late and the competition got started Smile Never mind i'll wait for another one, off course if i'm good enough. Big Grin

Kudos to ZeroQL and Mirio Wink

Thanks,

Djordje
PendullaSRB

P.S. (When i first connected to DCC plain in xonotic, ShogunAssasin showed up and kicked my ass Big Grin Now i saw that he played for Serbia damn it Big Grin)
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

I don't think you can sign-up now, the competition have already started.

Well, I guess why not as a "backup" player. We got 4-5 players right now with some decent skill. But maybe some guys drop out some time.

You should hang out in #xonotic.pickup IRC QuakeNet.

Thanks for the reply Smile

i have one more question... how do i sign up for that player stats thingy? Smile
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

You automatically generate a key(/profile on stats.xonotic.org when you play the first time) once you start Xonotic and the games are get tracked on this, unless you redownload/lose your key/whatever - then it creates a new profile. Those will be merged together though. If you don't use weird characters you can find yourself via the 'search' function.

This is you anyway: http://stats.xonotic.org/player/5066

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic Nationscup - Sign up here asyyy 168 154,887 11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Mirio