Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic Nationscup has started!

When you start your first game (or when you start Xonotic? I forgot), the game asks you if you want to be tracked, and if you want your nickname to show on the stats.

You get asked when you start Xonotic and the screen appears where you should enter your nick.

Asyyy, is there a reason why we can't upload a logo on esrepublic?

I wouldn't know, did you try 180x180px and jpeg?

Well, the site just says: "Uploads disabled" :/

Who needs the site now anyway? Tongue

Germany vs Scandinavia will prob. be played this Sunday @ 8pm CEST.

So you moved the tournament to another site? So now I am supposed to register there or whatever? Frankly, I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

No, just play your matches please.

Poland-Lune will be played next sunday about 19-21 PM.

(08-17-2012, 09:10 AM)Mepper Wrote: Poland-Lune will be played next sunday about 19-21 PM.

can we play right after you play poland ? Smile
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Of course you can.

And I guess that would also be very handy for spectators and possible streamers Smile

[Image: de.gif] Germany vs [Image: se.gif]/[Image: dk.gif]/[Image: fi.gif] Scandinavia will be played tommorow (8:00-8:30pm CEST) and [Image: gb.gif] nvc from team dignitas will stream the game live with [Image: gb.gif] kojn as shoutcaster!

Stream will be up here:

http://www.twitch.tv/dignitasnvc/

Awesome! Will there be a mumble server or teamspeak server I can join or something?

Hmm, this might not be right place to ask this but:

NORDIC: Ska vi använda Mumble, Skype eller Teamspeak?

rocknroll237, you will be able to listen into the stream link for the commentary and watch the game at the same time.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Just to report, Germany beat Scandinavia 2-0 in maps last night, in a relatively close mat h, Germany showed there impressive teamplay and better map knowledge which is what won them the match, so congrats to them and well played scandinavia who can definitely win the remainder of there games if they improve on there teamwork for them.

nvc is/has cut up the VOD and uploading the games to youtube. There is also a few exhibition/showcase matches of 1v1of my POV against machine/fisume/juven1le/atn with me talking as i'm playing (A lot harder to do then I imagined!)

I'm sure someone can link the videos here and post the scores of the NC games.

(08-16-2012, 11:40 AM)Mirio Wrote: [Image: de.gif] Germany vs. [Image: se.gif]/[Image: dk.gif]/[Image: fi.gif]Scandinavia: 1. Atelier 177:122 - 2. Dreadful Place 148:104

No demos yet, though.

Germany vs Latvia on Sunday, 20:00 CEST!

Will cast again as long as i'm in if nvc can stream? Will know in a few days Smile

I don't think this needs to be streamed (germany b-team vs latvia). Better get UK vs NA started instead Smile

"I don't think that needs to be streamed"

It sounds very much like a match against Latvia isn't imortant because you think Germany wins anyway (otherwise you wouldn't use your b-team).

Please show respect for every team, don't be so arrogant and don't treat them different from the other teams, because they would not be as skilled.

P.S. How can you ever have a b-team, while you may only use 6 players in total during the whole tourney?

(08-22-2012, 01:53 PM)kojn^ Wrote: Will cast again as long as i'm in if nvc can stream? Will know in a few days Smile

Play your damn game! Sad

(08-22-2012, 02:07 PM)asy7um Wrote: I don't think this needs to be streamed (germany b-team vs latvia). Better get UK vs NA started instead Smile

I would rather like to see Ger "b-team" vs Latvia than UK vs NA tbh..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic Nationscup - Sign up here asyyy 168 154,714 11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Mirio