Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best DM ever YET!

Best time I ever had in Xonotic yet. You know how I complained that everyone always chooses Instagib all the time...Well about an hour ago (since this post) a miracle just happened. All these people decided to go to DM with us! They weren't bots! Man! This is like a foreshadowing of what will happen if Xonotic became popular in the future.
The server was UDF5 Pwn Zone I believe: http://stats.xonotic.org/server/160

Here are some screenshots:
[Image: 2012-08-06_00007.jpg]
[Image: 2012-08-06_00012.jpg]

Off Topic: Also I like your sky boxes! They are so relaxing! Tongue I just can't get enough of them! Big Grin
[Image: 2012-08-04_00003.jpg]
[Image: 2012-08-06_00002.jpg]

Here is the rest of my Xonotic Screenshot gallery:
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=266188

Sorry about the large pictures. But I don't know how to resize them on the forums! :o

My Congratuations for having fun!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

It's nice to see you're enjoying your play! GG!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Now everyone can see how bad I did D:
[Image: 2386.png] Professional noob...
of...
Paradox Space...

Yes I do believe that UDF5 Pwn Zone is the best DM server evar and provides for the optimal pwning experience.

I had something similar to, started out against some bot messing around with weapons I kind of sucked at and I ended up with a full room

and that is why we all need to join empty servers when no one is online :3

(09-11-2012, 12:44 AM)hutty Wrote: and that is why we all need to join empty servers when no one is online :3

It's true, if the server is empty, most players will not see/notice them since they have "hide empty servers" set to true. If someone is playing (or just speccing) on a server, however, players are likely to join and check it out.

I actually did this a few days ago on the eXile ctf(minsta) server, since I noticed that the Prophets server (also ctf minsta) was near max. capacity, but eXile's was empty. After some minutes of idling, players came in and since then the server is one of the most-populated! Big Grin
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

(09-11-2012, 01:33 AM)zykure Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 12:44 AM)hutty Wrote: and that is why we all need to join empty servers when no one is online :3

It's true, if the server is empty, most players will not see/notice them since they have "hide empty servers" set to true. If someone is playing (or just speccing) on a server, however, players are likely to join and check it out.

I actually did this a few days ago on the eXile ctf(minsta) server, since I noticed that the Prophets server (also ctf minsta) was near max. capacity, but eXile's was empty. After some minutes of idling, players came in and since then the server is one of the most-populated! Big Grin
We do the same thing with XONOTIC.RU tdm server, join there and play, after 10-15 mins we have alomost full server.
P.S. If someone want play for fun on pub server, join us on xonotic.ru server, usualy we start play 20-21 cet.
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [NEED HELP] After a successful build & compile (0.8.5): This script is not properly set up yet. John 1 376 01-27-2024, 12:07 AM
Last Post: John
  FPS Showdown - Go submit your best frags! Smilecythe 4 4,436 02-19-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Antares*
  Who is the best attacker in CTF (vanilla)? Mirio 11 9,393 06-22-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Archer
  The best nexuiz videos MDWGUNS 144 139,024 11-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: PCLizard
  And this is why Xonotic is the best arena shooter ever Margret Thatcher 19 19,602 11-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Samual