Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DM]Blood Prison (xon)

(09-05-2012, 05:38 PM)hutty Wrote: also 2 -- of course cortez is going to use darkzone as an example ... he remade it >.<

i used it as an example of a remake with a constant style and no random texture mix like this.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Darkzone has an insaine level of visual detail that i don't think most mappers could pull off well. Aiming to match stormkeep in visual quality is much more realistic.

(09-12-2012, 03:55 PM)s1lencer Wrote: Darkzone has an insaine level of visual detail
its medium, but the level details is not important the constant style is.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Mudkip: Write down following points:
  • Theme
  • Colors (covers lights, skybox and textures colors)
  • Character
  • Textures (fiting overal idea)
when you filled everything - you go. And stick to the plan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [MAP] Bloody Run (remake for Blood Run) AriosJentu 35 13,097 01-03-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: AriosJentu
  Xon settings for levelshots TheGoodGamer 4 3,100 01-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Antares*
  Looking for maps that resemble stock Xon ones end user 2 3,480 11-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Last Post: end user