Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slender... BOO!

Yo, any guys here play Slender?

I've seen some let's plays. It only made me more interested in watching more let's plays of it than in playing it.

I first saw it on the featured videos list on youtube with a guy who cried from playing the game. Can't say I blame him, it's very scary. The most pages I got was 6. There is also another game featuring Slenderman (the monster in slender) called sanatorium which is arguably even scarier because it all takes place indoors in a underground facility and acts like a sequel to the first game.

To those who have played it, how many pages did you get before slenderman got you?

I played it on residential and got to 4 pages before he got me. But on my home PC, I'm sure I can do better!

Following these map and guidelines should help, it's still really hard though Tongue

Seen the videos, not sure if I want to play this, it seems quite straightforward and stressful. Also it seems that now there are some 5-6 games based on the same thing, what was actually the original thing?

This game is the original iirc.

this belongs here

SCP games are also really creepy.

Try
  • SCP: Containment breach
  • SCP-087a
  • SCP-087b

They're f**king creepy!

Anyone like the image I made... Can you find Slendy?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?d929791w2aws7d4

I know what's wrong with this picture. It's over five megabytes and it's hosted on mediafire.

(10-20-2012, 07:33 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: I know what's wrong with this picture. It's over five megabytes and it's hosted on mediafire.

Haha, true dat. Big Grin

(08-24-2012, 03:38 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: I've seen some let's plays. It only made me more interested in watching more let's plays of it than in playing it.

I've had very similar experiences.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

(10-10-2013, 07:14 AM)unfa Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 03:38 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: I've seen some let's plays. It only made me more interested in watching more let's plays of it than in playing it.

I've had very similar experiences.

Eh, I forgot I wrote that. I forgot to add that I wasn't very interested at all in watching more let's plays either Tongue

Used to. Not really worth playing though.

I've played that before, did manage to get all the notes after quite a few tries.

It's a bit bland however, would be nice if someone got this working with occulos or some other virtual reality thing.
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

People call me slenderman sometimes.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

(09-27-2012, 11:57 AM)rocknroll237 Wrote: SCP games are also really creepy.

Try
  • SCP: Containment breach
  • SCP-087a
  • SCP-087b

They're f**king creepy!

SCP : Containment Breach - best horror game ever made
[Image: 10253.png]