Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Introductory Message from An FPS Gamer

Hello my name is Gerald and my nick is [ID]RuffNekk Big Grin
I'm 16, I live in Indonesia, SEA. I'm probably one of the very few Xonotic/Nexuiz/Q3:A-ish FPS players in my country

I played CS 1.6, CS:CZ, Project Blackout, CF Online, WolfTeam, BL:Retribution, BF2, TF2, Warsow, OpenArena, PadMan, Nexuiz Classic, CoD MW2&MW3, UT 1, 2004, and III

I've started playing Nexuiz since 6 years ago (it's been a loooong time) back then it had soooo many servers, the reason I play this game is because there are now less Q3A styled FPS around (and because I can't buy games :p). Found Xonotic after A Nexuiz player told me the project has moved under a new name.

Looking forward to this game, and to play with Asian players. Cheers!
Technically [ID]Ruffneck Big Grin
Teknomw3 name : [CC]PotSmoKer
4d1 IW4M name : |Bz|GeraldLiu

Wow, you're from Indonesia. Well, we certainly are getting attention from around the globe! Welcome to Xonotic.

PS I'm also 16. Smile

I heard Asians are badasses...
Welcome and have fun mate! Smile
LoverTaleb

Welcome to Xonotic!

Welcome to xonotic Smile I hope you'll have decent ping though... i read here that one player from Malaysia complained that there aro non closer servers than Australian and Japanese servers and that they are 150+ ping for him Sad
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

Hello.

Howdy and welcome to Xonotic!!! Big Grin

(08-30-2012, 08:32 AM)PendullaSRB Wrote: Welcome to xonotic Smile I hope you'll have decent ping though... i read here that one player from Malaysia complained that there aro non closer servers than Australian and Japanese servers and that they are 150+ ping for him Sad

That's how I felt too as an American player at first when there were no close servers to the US. This will become less and less of a problem as more and more people join from all over.

Hello & welcome to Xonotic!

I hope that your idea of setting up a Xonotic server in Indonesia works out, and that you find some fellow players near your location! Big Grin
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Xonotic, but not FPS undone 11 9,361 12-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Ubiquitous Dirigibles
  Hi all from an FPS player _enigma_ 8 6,520 04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: hutty