Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too many to choose from

had a little mix up while trying to buy portal ....
anyways...

I now have $10.00 in my steam account ...

what game should I spend it on?

(besides illfonic nexuiz )

Why don't you tell us what games you like.

In other news, your signature is overflowing because of the big font in your link.

Any game from id is worth a buy in my opinion. Wink

Hmmm. Why don't you just get the Orange Box like I did? Big Grin

When you get it, there's so many awesome mods to try (I installed GoldenEye Source, Zombie Panic Source, The Stanley Parable, No More Room In Hell, Underhell, Minerva, Fistful of Frags, etc recently and I love them all!)

If you already own the Orange Box, go for the Crysis Maximum Edition (all the Crysis games): it's only £7!!! Make sure you get it before Monday!

i have very few pc games ... so almost anything is on the to get list

oh god ... so many choices

crysis
nexuiz
halflife
deus ex
trine
and millions more

what I already got
portal
portal2
world-of-goo
quake1
cod4
civ4
minecraft
xonotic
... and other os apps)

Nexuiz <- you mad? Tongue

Anyway in my opinion Half Life (1, 2 and both episodes) is the best choice here as it is a REALLY (I mean REALLY!!) great game with a fantastic story.

Sonic CD is an absolute must play. If you don't have it already, then get it. It's only $5. Aliens VS Predator Classic is another good one you can get for $5.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Get Trine, it's awesome.

BTW: you can play source engine mods without buying HL2/Orange box/etc - valve made the source engine sdk free for everybody, so all mods (except those requiring content from specific games) will run fine without buying anything.
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

(09-08-2012, 03:28 AM)Cyber Killer Wrote: Get Trine, it's awesome.

indeed.
there is a trine weekend deal.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Grab Hero Academy or eXceed Collection

Quote:you can play source engine mods without buying HL2/Orange box/etc

Some Source mods need certain games (e.g. Half Life 2) to work properly, but all Source mods require you to have at least one Steam game installed. Smile

ok ... I settled for halflife ... but I probably will buy trine later :3 (although ... I wont do that through steam ... I want to run trine on my linux boot ...)

Good choice you have made. *yodaface*

I'd go for first Deus Ex (HR is not first Deus Ex). Best singleplayer game I've ever played. I wanted to finish it again (as different presonality Wink) recently and discovered that there are tons of fan-made mods for it which enhances graphics, models, ... Also it has great soundtrack which makes already great cyberpunky atmosphere even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxWk9DAaWA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnYwLZcxOtY

Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwvhiaxH3WY (note it's only one way to accomplish this mission, you can also DM it, choose other route, ...)

Conspiracy everywhere!!

Any CoD is waste of money.

EDIT: Well, Half-Life isn't bad choice. But Deus Ex is better =).
[Image: OYvkngZ.png] I'm woky on IRC.

CoD4 I got to make a map in attempt for an internship ... (never finished the map ... unfortunately) ...

anyways ... at the price I got it (5$) cod actually was worth the money ... :3

i'n not gona go and get cod2 or cod3 ... cause one aimbotter filled down the scope shooter is enough

cod3 is only for ps2
[Image: 10253.png]

No, Cod 3 is for Xbox 360 too.

really? didnt know it

do you mean cod3 or cod mw 3

... cause thats what I meant ... cod mw2 cod mw3

Ohhh, I meant COD 3 (not COD MW3!). Smile

COD 3 was available for:

-PlayStation 2
-PlayStation 3
-Wii
-Xbox
-Xbox 360

still cant understand. why not pc?

Call of Duty 3: PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Windows XP, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me choose new domain name Ch4mp 23 15,911 07-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp
Wink Splatoon, Cause Nintendo Can FPS Too Orbiter Sunblast 2 4,513 07-20-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Orbiter Sunblast
  This cheap ripoff will have 100 times as many players as Xonotic.... asyyy 15 18,694 02-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  You know you've played too much Xonotic when... [AP]Sniperz 45 42,529 10-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Last Post: asyyy
  Things that Xonotic has that not many other FPS games do Lee_Stricklin 22 28,257 02-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin