Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are the slightest bit into speed, watch this

Hi everyone,

I want to present you a stunning Xonotic CTS movie by Lady*Diana featuring some great runs by herself, hunnybunny, eThaD, vaan and myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajvRmwSNc...e=youtu.be

Note: Since the start of the project was already some weeks ago and just finished recently, not all of the runs by hunnybunny, eThaD and me are 1st places anymore Tongue For the new times, check out packer's aka itsme's great cts server.

Enjoy the experience.
LoverTaleb

Wow, I wasn't even aware that there are so many racing maps for Xonotic.
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

Very nice video indeed. Thank you, Lady D!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(09-18-2012, 06:08 AM)Cyber Killer Wrote: Wow, I wasn't even aware that there are so many racing maps for Xonotic.

On the server there are more than 1000 actually Big Grin
LoverTaleb

and for some reason their authors avoid the forums .... hmm ...

Avoid the forums or don't care to join? You make it seem like they're actively doing so.

Actually, the maps are Quake 3 maps mostly. They are not custom made Xonotic maps.

Kairos did make a couple of good maps that are on it'sme's server. I don't know where else they would be available. He should stop actively aoviding the forums I guess? :p
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

nice vid!

but no chooky music??????? Sad

YA COULD OF ASKED , I WOULD OF MADE YA SUMTHINK :/

Sad

(it probs would of been better without my crappy tunes , but i could of fluked an acceptable tune )

Big Grin

t

:^

ok .... for me ... when I join an opensource project ... or make maps for something ... I always go to the forums first ...

so ... I guess they just dont do forums ...

Great job, Lady D! Nice editing, (cool ideas of the static camera and some nice camera movement too).

Whats there to say about runs? If there is something like perfection that it would be definitely it. Nimbus, You're extremly fast. I like the most r7-ranefire I was stunned watching it for the first time, and for the second and for next 7 times.

Hunny, Ethad...famous names there Smile

9.2/10

Go go go Smile
I'm still going to make one movie Smile
Left a lot of stuff Smile

(09-20-2012, 07:23 AM)chooksta Wrote: nice vid!

but no chooky music??????? Sad

YA COULD OF ASKED , I WOULD OF MADE YA SUMTHINK :/

Sad

(it probs would of been better without my crappy tunes , but i could of fluked an acceptable tune )

Big Grin

t

:^

I NO YA CUD BRO Heart
LoverTaleb

I enjoyed the video, saw it when you posted the link on IRC the other day ago.

I would of liked to of seen less of the black/white part of the movie, the colours were really nice and bright when they were there and I like colourful bright, good looking and fast maps, so wanted to see more of the nice colours.

Was really good overall though. I would change the text used for the player names/times for the next movie and use something more simplified/cleaner in design.

Everything else was great though.

Does Hunnybunny still actually play?
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Saw the video and really enjoyed it got me into some good music I hadn't heard before...and then I started tripping...

I really did. Its a LONG video. Well done!

It's a nice video. Big Grin

Hey guys! I am ready to make a Xonotic race movie number 2. If you have any demos with best records on interesting maps that you want to have in my movie, please feel free to drop them in on: (email - smexx@inbox.ru skype - spekava iCQ 285333834). Please indicate the time of the demo when to start recording your run along with the record time.

(09-17-2012, 05:53 PM)N1mbus Wrote: Hi everyone,

I want to present you a stunning Xonotic CTS movie by Lady*Diana featuring some great runs by herself, hunnybunny, eThaD, vaan and myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajvRmwSNc...e=youtu.be

Note: Since the start of the project was already some weeks ago and just finished recently, not all of the runs by hunnybunny, eThaD and me are 1st places anymore Tongue For the new times, check out packer's aka itsme's great cts server.

Enjoy the experience.

apologies for thread necromancy Tongue

Amazing video. Bookmarked for use for the next 'drum circle'.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Also be sure to check out her second xonotic work Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6batR1fvOw
LoverTaleb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infinite speed glitch Smilecythe 2 3,674 05-18-2014, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  A bit of nostalgia Antibody 5 5,358 01-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Antibody