Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Nexgun Models for xonotic

Hey guys, sorry for bothering you with that, but i would like to have some help for nexgun models. I'm using Mac OS X and i downloaded xonotic (good booooy..).

My problem is that i need the config.cfg on my xonotic folder, but i dont have it.. cant find it.. anywhere. i only have 6 files on my data folder (ex: ......maps.pk3 for example).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827...29122.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248...29122.png/

i think im extremely newbie with that.. so if one of you guys could explain me the ALL thing.. it could be great..

where are the good links to download the models? (i downloaded them on AxG forum)/

i guess its different for xonotic but it normally works.. so if you can help.

Thanks a lot

Your config.cfg will be in either ~/Library/Application Support/Xonotic/data or ~/.xonotic/data.
Both are hidden folders, you can show them with this command in Terminal (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal):
defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

If you want to hide them again, change the YES to NO.
[Image: 230.png]

Thank you for your answer, i've got a problem. I did it all good. Then, i restart the Finder. but i still dont find the hidden files.. :/ Any idea? i should give up..

(10-29-2012, 09:42 AM)Temperrr Wrote: Thank you for your answer, i've got a problem. I did it all good. Then, i restart the Finder. but i still dont find the hidden files.. :/ Any idea? i should give up..

It should be there, if you browse your home directory, go to Library->Application Support->Xonotic. I think you should be seeing the "Library" folder in your home directory even without changes? On my MacOS it was in that folder and it was visible to me...
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(10-29-2012, 10:43 AM)Halogene Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 09:42 AM)Temperrr Wrote: Thank you for your answer, i've got a problem. I did it all good. Then, i restart the Finder. but i still dont find the hidden files.. :/ Any idea? i should give up..

It should be there, if you browse your home directory, go to Library->Application Support->Xonotic. I think you should be seeing the "Library" folder in your home directory even without changes? On my MacOS it was in that folder and it was visible to me...

It is hidden in newer versions of Mac OS X.
If you still can't see them, open the Go to window (Shift+Command+G if I recall correctly) & type this:
~/Library

You can also check the other Xonotic user directory by typing this instead:
~/.xonotic
[Image: 230.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Models, items, and sky black after 0.8.5 update htsm92 0 661 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM
Last Post: htsm92
  [NEED HELP] Invisible models/players/flags etc. ARB 0 2,259 10-13-2016, 08:16 AM
Last Post: ARB
  [SOLVED] Can't See Custom User Models/Textures Deathsbreed 4 3,749 05-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Deathsbreed
  [SOLVED] Change items models Andrii 19 14,885 09-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Andrii
  [NEEDS INFO] Missing player models rafallus 10 8,886 06-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: W4RP1G
Bug [FIXED] Force models and colors Delusion 3 4,019 03-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Last Post: RoKenn
  [NEEDS INFO] disconnected from server models version issue Couch_Potato_MOJOceratops 4 5,361 09-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Couch_Potato_MOJOceratops
  [SOLVED] No armor models Lee_Stricklin 4 4,679 11-14-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: tZork