Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you can do, or are willing to do to contribute

@ Taiyo.uk
For your "paused" model you could try IQM - http://lee.fov120.com/iqm/ its has a better workflow from blender->ingame then .zym/dpm, also its what the new player models in the works (umbra, pyria, ignis) use. Go find DiaboliK if you get issues, he knows how to work it (if hes grumpy just give him a nice big dopefish)

I am working on making weapon models, and helping tZork with animations in blender. I am also working on a texture pack.
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

Oi I'm not grumpy!

And yes Taiyo you can ask for help anytime you want.

If you need help with rendering development (e.g. adding any effects or rendering utilities / features), I may be of use. As of yet, I haven't contributed in any shape or form, so please send me a PM with regard to what might be needed and who's currently working on this if you can use me in some way.

If not that, I may be interested in working on the engine directly (physics? AI?) if such is needed.

Im pritty good at music i know my way around a daw, would like to try map making if someone could point me in the right direction?

i can provide sexual relief......

through music! http://soundcloud.com/chooksta/hip-hop-dong

lol Smile

t

:^

I'm a music composer and sound designer. Since there seem to be quite a few people out there already working on music for the game, I'm focusing my efforts on making sounds. I work a full time job so my progress has been slow, but I hope to get the first sound pack out before Christmas. It'll have mostly utility sounds (item pick ups, hit indication, etc), but maybe a possible replacement for the current announcer.
~D W
Composer and Sound Designer.
Find my work on SoundCloud and FreeSound.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I adjust the weapon model size and stuff? Molnija 1 2,280 03-13-2019, 12:28 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  How can i add a Game mode? HirnloserHering 2 4,363 08-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Last Post: HirnloserHering
  I would like to contribute CjStaal 2 3,426 08-23-2015, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Melanosuchus
  Where can I find the self animated weapons from Nexuiz? MirceaKitsune 14 16,762 11-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Last Post: MirceaKitsune
  Can of worms, ctf ai 62 47,538 08-16-2013, 05:34 AM
Last Post: hotdog
  After an git update, all Nexuiz server can't be used. liberty 17 17,421 04-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Last Post: nox
  If you would like to contribute to Xonotic Dokujisan 0 11,249 03-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dokujisan