Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic Icon for Rocketdock etc.

Heyho everyone!

After a Google Picture search, I found out that Xonotic has no alternative Icon for Rocketdock or other needs.

So I decided to make one and share it with you Guys.

My source of inspiration was the iPhone/iPod/iPad App Icons because, they look really modern and would look great to a Rocketbar or even a Desktop.

I will attach the .xcf and .psd File so you can edit/change or add something, feel free to use it. The resolution on this Picture is 512x512.
Also included an .ico (Windows) and .icns (Mac).

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English Wink

http://s18.postimage.org/mvkmm81dj/Xonot..._Style.png

Attached Files
.zip   Xonotic_Icon.zip (Size: 1.85 MB / Downloads: 11)
[Image: 8bzklcey.png]
[Image: 34203.png]

That's cool. Thanks for including the sources, too.

Oh, nice, thanks Smile
XMPP Conferences
xonotic@conference.jabber.org → General discussion
xonotic@conf.jabberes.org → Spanish-speakers
I pronounce it Shonotic.

There should be a GFX page (or something similar) here were people can summit graphics etc.
Where stuff like this can be posted

Actually this should be on a Rocketdock gfx page. People are more likely to look for dock icons there before checking xonotic.org, where it would be mixed in with irrelevant items.

(06-28-2013, 06:08 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Actually this should be on a Rocketdock gfx page. People are more likely to look for dock icons there before checking xonotic.org, where it would be mixed in with irrelevant items.
Oh yeah true. But what about stuff like Wallpapers, surely there could be a GFX page for stuff like that?

Wallpapers, sure. That seems feasible, if a static webpage is enough. I'll talk to Antibody about this.

EDIT: Samual thinks this is a waste of work, as this time would be better spent on actual ingame graphics. Antibody thinks it's a fantastic idea but he can't get involved further than making the web page because he says he lacks the artistic skill. If you can get us good wallpapers (and the source files thereof), I think we can ask Antibody to make some space on the website for them.