Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I play games!

Hello guys!
I´m currently working on some reviews for the SNES (mostly bad games) and some playthroughs (mostly horror games Atm).

You will find the link to my channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/falckybirdbrain

Alright so i decided to go public with my channel and i also added a "multiplayer" section where i play various games (not horror games) with friends Smile and with various games i mean ANY type of game (from puzzle to fps blabla). So if you want to join me in some games which i will publish on my page please leave a comment down below Smile or send me a message on IRC.

Thank you Smile

Regards
Falcky
A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

All parts are done Smile a compilation will be done pretty soon Smile
A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Updated =)

Windows Movie Maker FTW!

well..... thats the thing i can use atm.. sony vegas will cost me 405$... so well later i hope i can afford to buy it =)

I was just joking, remember when I was younger me and a friend used it to makes image slides, we thought we made movies back then. Smile

How old are you???
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Back then I was around 50 I think, good times, starting to get old.

Kidfing was like 10 when I did the image slides. xD

hehe Big Grin im soon 32 =)

My god Penumbra is surely messing up my mind.. Fun game so far Smile but... a bit weird Tongue

As i said in my first post, compilations are done you can find them here ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckvXrjI7q...r99Vgi-TXf

i updated my first post.... cry of fear GAH!

Done =) im public now + some new other stuff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool indie games thread asyyy 15 12,568 01-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Julian758
  Treadmill Xonotic. Play, fall, ouch. Zistigingus 0 2,575 10-17-2019, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Zistigingus
  RA jumps on Aerowalk (in 24 different games) Smilecythe 31 22,998 12-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Quake 2 Railwarz instaGib CTF!!! Games 7 nights a week! bind key +hook for lazer hook MajorLazer 7 11,479 09-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Last Post: MajorLazer
  Games over. thimo 18 16,395 08-23-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: PayTheBill
  Fragmovies from other games- thread Smilecythe 25 24,804 04-23-2016, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Matuka
  8 Craziest Guns In Video Games zeroql 5 5,809 12-10-2015, 08:57 AM
  Cross platform games with dedicated server components? end user 5 5,832 11-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Post: end user
  How do i play Nexuiz servers with Xonotic? MarkJonez 6 17,963 10-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mario
  Seems there's a resurgence in high speed and arena FPS games now Lee_Stricklin 12 23,470 09-23-2014, 07:25 AM