Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Spiderbot centipede

Let spiderbots co-join into centipedes and make their healing/ammo regenerating factors combine. For example, there are 4 spiderbots in centipede, 2 run out of all ammo and gets 2x regeneration speeds from other two spiderbots who have full ammo, same for healing and shield regeneration.

I dont know if a centipiede would work well (with people getting stuck and such ...)

but maybe having spider bots get these benefits from simply being near eachother

Interesting...
How are they supposed to join? I mean in terms of models/ animations?
Ii think that two spiderbots together will be even more overpowered.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

but they would have to move together ... it requires teamwork

how about player-centipede Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

How about players getting tubas and ******* weapons a'mighty at respawn?

Although... Players joining together to fight vehicles... an anti vehicle uber player... Should probably look like uber soldiers from RTCW...

(01-25-2013, 02:39 PM)frostwyrm333 Wrote: how about player-centipede Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

^THIS. Only: vertical!

I wish we could build player towers without that ugly "oops, I'm falling into the player below me, hang on, not possible, stop it, start again". Then we could build player towers that could move around properly and give them special bonuses against vehicle centipedes so someone would have to get out of a vehicle to destroy the tower with a laser push.

Deal?
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Halogene! Yes! That!!!

Deal?

Yes spider towers would be awesome