Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OHai there.

I actually have been playing since late November last year.
Despite playing at least one game a week still hasn't made me improve much since then :S

I can be seen lingering on #xonotic.au [quakenet.org], #unvanquished and #tremulous on freenode.org irc as "ZdrytchX" or "VairuSe" and In-Game I'm ViruS. The reason why I use "ZdrytchX" as my irc username is because often "virus" or some form of it is being used. I get a lot of issues on tremulous with people claiming that i stole their name despite playing since '07'.

Anyway, wish I could actually fight some in-between(er)s because most of the aussie community is better than me in especially aim.

I actually tried old Nexuiz before about 2 years ago, but i think xon is still better because of the movement modifications. Despite Xon being my first game to use different physics for movement I've sorta got used to it quickly, and now I've even started doing some defragging on Q3 CPM. I learnt how to strafe jump the old way (no speedometer, no maths, just coincidence + understanding logic) on tremulous in i think 2011, and now i'm alright at it, not good enough to complete proper defrag maps in a few goes, but at least better than most of the trem community.

I generally use a FOV between 100 and 140 depending on the game, and I use a resolution of 980x580 (tiny, yeah ikr) but still get bad fps on the lowest quality, although i still find it play-able. It just effects my aim...

I talk too much, especially when it comes to debating. In real life I'm actually a social mute though.

Other: I found myself in trev@nacho's frag video, apparently. Getting headshot through another person's body and getting killed by a bouncing crylink bolt. I think i was afk on the last one but i don't really remember.

Anyway, well... uhh.. hi?

Hi and welcome!

(02-25-2013, 06:43 AM)ZdrytchX Wrote: I actually have been playing since late November last year.
Despite playing at least one game a week still hasn't made me improve much since then :S

Friendship, family and productive activities, these are the three demons you need to slay in order to excel in Xonotic!

(02-25-2013, 06:43 AM)ZdrytchX Wrote: Other: I found myself in trev@nacho's frag video, apparently.

I have the similar honor of being featured as a victim in KILLING X ZONE ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPt5O9Rs1Gw (@ 3:22). Smile

Hey, me too me too! I'm featuring in several scenes because I'm such a good looking victim. Cool

Welcome to the forums and indeed slay the demons of friendship, family and productive activities if you want Xonotic to become the top priority in your life. That was well said, FOXYjouk!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Hello there.

>> #xonotic.pickup

(02-25-2013, 10:56 AM)Mirio Wrote: Hello there.

>> #xonotic.pickup

Maybe you should specify that it's on irc.quakenet.org Tongue

Hi there. Welcome to Xonotic. Smile

Welcome! While I'd tell you to join the minsta servers like I usually suggest to everyone... that may not be that good of an idea due to the ping you would get Sad

Assuming you play on the "Osiris'" server. We might see each other a few times there. Feel free to play me I'm quite bad at weapons game play Tongue. Nice to see the aus community growing even more Big Grin
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

(02-26-2013, 03:44 PM)kammy Wrote: Nice to see the aus community growing even more Big Grin
Thought it was shrinking Tongue
Code:
#xonotic.pickup
Added to my list [irc.quakenet.org]

Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue hi there [Error_27] 5 1,871 07-01-2023, 03:20 AM
Last Post: FAF
  Hello there NoBrain 0 864 06-05-2021, 07:55 AM
Last Post: NoBrain
  Hello there! Jendoliver 1 1,917 06-11-2020, 01:14 PM