Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kab

I've started to play Xonotic yesterday and it's really awesome, even if people are mostly online late during night.

I'm Canadian. I love everything that is a shooter, except too realistic ones like BF3 and COD. I have also a passion for history and anything related to it.
I'm still learning English, but I think everyone can make an effort to understand me; I'm not that bad. I'm very strict towards myself ( and perfectionist), but kind of lenient towards everyone else. I like to include discrete references in my posts, so watch out or imma firin mah lazor! Most of the time, I'll try to be humorous, almost to a childish point, tough, I'm mature most of the time, well... when I took some maturity pills that is! I have a great difficulty lying, when I lie, I'll almost immediately correct myself and say the truth, except when I'm role playing (and anything similar or when I'm joking/trolling and it's obvious), because that doesn't count.One last aspect of me is that if I'd be a mod, I'd permabanhammer
everyone who doesn't please me indifferently from those who really break rules.

So yeah, I'm that kind of guy who often do long posts like this one and rarely read long posts. IG I'm the easy-to-kill guy named Kab[Image: smile.gif]gh

ps: I don't know why the title changed to kab, the original title is Kab

Welcome!

We could use some more NA players here so welcome aboard!
Check out the esk dallas minsta/hook server. It's a NA server that is full during UTC -8 (6-10 pm).
That should be early enough, also durint the morning ~18CET there are alot of games on the #xonotic.pickup channel.

Edit: forgot to mention that #xonotic.pickup is on QuakeNet
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

Hi and welcome! If you only just started playing, check out the Newbie Corner which contains valuable tips on how to play the game - quite a lot of things aren't that obvious!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

welcome!
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

Hello.

(03-24-2013, 12:55 PM)kammy Wrote: minsta/hook server.

That's kinda lame to limit the arsenal. It kills the fun.

(03-24-2013, 02:53 PM)Halogene Wrote: If you only just started playing, check out the Newbie Corner

(03-24-2013, 11:31 AM)Kabogh Wrote: rarely read long posts.

welcome!kabogh!
[Image: 22676.png]

(03-25-2013, 05:36 PM)Kabogh Wrote:

While I agree Minsta CTF/DM is pretty much running and gunning, Minsta Duel puts your aim/reflexes, intuition and observation skills to a better test. The guy with better aim might not win if the opponent knows where he is looking at, it's much more exciting mode than people give it credit for.

(04-06-2013, 09:58 AM)Smilecythe Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 05:36 PM)Kabogh Wrote:

While I agree Minsta CTF/DM is pretty much running and gunning, Minsta Duel puts your aim/reflexes, intuition and observation skills to a better test. The guy with better aim might not win if the opponent knows where he is looking at, it's much more exciting mode than people give it credit for.

Welcome!