Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola!

Thumbs Up 
Hello Xonotic's community! Big Grin

I discovered Xonotic because I'm a GNU/Linux user and I was searching for libre games but until a few days ago, I didn't try it. I don't know why I didn't started to play earlier, Xonotic is amazing and it seems that it has a lot of potential.

I've seen a lot of people playing only CTF minsta+hook, it's pretty funny but there are a lot of modes to try! Freeze tag is one of them Tongue

I don't know why, I find difficult to use a lot of weapons (except the one in minsta) but I though that is because I need to practise x)

I would like to say that every person I knew playing, was really really friendly, everyone helped me on any question I had, so be glad about the community! This is a really strenght point to stay here Wink

I've created two XMPP conferences for those who use this amazing protocol for meet with other players, play together, share knowledge, etc.

xonotic@conference.jabber.org → General discussion (english)
xonotic@conf.jabberes.org → For spanish-speakers

I think that's all, so...

Greetings from Catalonia! Smile
XMPP Conferences
xonotic@conference.jabber.org → General discussion
xonotic@conf.jabberes.org → Spanish-speakers
I pronounce it Shonotic.

(05-28-2013, 07:43 AM)SouL Wrote: I would like to say that every person I knew playing, was really really friendly, everyone helped me on any question I had, so be glad about the community! This is a really strenght point to stay here Wink

it's really good to hear that, also we're glad you're enjoying the game.

Have a nice stay with us and see you in-game!
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Hola, welcomio. Me llamo machine.

Como habla tién, me no hablas espanol.

Hello.

¡Hola!

Welcome to the forums!

It´s really nice to hear that this community is one of the friendlier ones. Smile

Hi and welcome! For Newbie tips check out my signature. Xonotic players tend to use IRC as primary chat protocol, you can find many on #xonotic at quakenet, pickup games are being organized on #xonotic.pickup.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

¡Hola! (inverted '!' is copied from Maddin's post Tongue) Welcome to Xonotic! game modes other then minsta and overkill are hard to master (for diversity of weapons mostly) thats why they ar not so popular.

Thank you all Big Grin

(05-28-2013, 01:42 PM)Justin Wrote: ¡Hola! (inverted '!' is copied from Maddin's post Tongue) Welcome to Xonotic! game modes other then minsta and overkill are hard to master (for diversity of weapons mostly) thats why they ar not so popular.

In spanish is the correct way to do it, but I didn't write it well because I thought: "Maybe they think that I'm weird or something" haha.

I'm with you, that's why I said that It's pretty difficult for me to use all weapons, except the one on minsta.
XMPP Conferences
xonotic@conference.jabber.org → General discussion
xonotic@conf.jabberes.org → Spanish-speakers
I pronounce it Shonotic.

Bienvenido!

nice to see some other spanish speakers playing Big Grin

although the "pc" i'm using atm doesn't put out enough fps to play anything but quake live Tongue
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

Hello! Good luck, have fun!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Hello and have fun! o/
[Image: Shatter2sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hola CTF players! SkyStyler 2 2,895 08-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Mirio
  Hola. reticulon 2 3,376 11-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: GoregeousGuy